Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Apprentice LEv5  (Read 579 times)
Agent Coxack
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 09, 2021, 03:11:14 PM »

Just arrived today - I LOVE it! It's so well-made and light, I'll be honest I thought it was going to be super clunky and heavy. The blade is VERY bright and the sounds are awesome - and let's face it, nothing can beat the feeling of holding a saber of your own design in your hand. I also bought a stand to display it on, and boy does it look pretty on my shelf.

I'm in the UK and the order came super quickly - I think it was less than a week.

So it's fast, well-made AND makes you feel like a kid again? Sold!

10/10 and I will very likely be getting one or two more in the future!

For anyone curious I got the Pyrestone Orange blade and the plug to block the blade slot when not in use - highly recommended, it looks awesome. Plus in a pinch, it's a good torch/flashlight.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 03:34:16 PM »

Just arrived today - I LOVE it! It's so well-made and light, I'll be honest I thought it was going to be super clunky and heavy. The blade is VERY bright and the sounds are awesome - and let's face it, nothing can beat the feeling of holding a saber of your own design in your hand. I also bought a stand to display it on, and boy does it look pretty on my shelf.

I'm in the UK and the order came super quickly - I think it was less than a week.

For anyone curious I got the Pyrestone Orange blade and the plug to block the blade slot when not in use - highly recommended, it looks awesome. Plus in a pinch, it's a good torch/flashlight.
Do not hesitate to put pictures =D

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 08:52:11 PM »

Greetings Agent Coxack, Congrats on scoring a nice new saber! Black, silver and orange is a classy combo.
And as DarthRondoudou mentions pictures are a must if possible (waves hand in Jedi mind trick fashion).
Hope your saber serves you long and well (from a fellow Brit! And yes, sabers are very useful if the building you live in has regular fire drill evacuations...the fire brigade love seeing lightsabers Grin)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: