Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Graflex blade holder  (Read 645 times)
Xiphos
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

Master the blade - master the self. Train hard.

« on: August 15, 2021, 01:40:14 AM »

Greeting! I recently purchased an empty US Graflex as a DIY project, and I'm wondering how to remove the blade holder from the main body for LED installation? Is removal of the blade holder even required to install the LED?  How does US do it? I know the bunny ears and the top button unscrew, what I can't seem to figure out is the large button on the underside. It's in there fast and won't budge a bit. Is it glued in? I don't want to "Force" it and damage anything! Thanks!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 03:19:44 AM »

I have a Graflex but don't want to take it apart. But from the times I took the blade out I think its a solid piece type set up, only the pommel is removable. I could be wrong though. Looks like the saber would be installer friendly though for sure either way

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 08:42:56 PM »

The blade holder itself is held in place by either a button head or socket head type retention screw right above the coloured button (opposite of the bunny ears). That retention screw needs to be removed in order to remove the blade holder.
The outer emitter piece is not removable, only the inner part which is the actual blade holder.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: