Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Graflex blade holder  (Read 959 times)
Xiphos
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

Master the blade - master the self. Train hard.

« on: August 15, 2021, 02:50:56 AM »

Greeting! I recently purchased an empty US Graflex as a DIY project, and I'm wondering how to remove the blade holder from the main body for LED installation? Is removal of the blade holder even required to install the LED?  How does US do it? I know the bunny ears and the top button unscrew, what I can't seem to figure out is the large button on the underside. It's in there fast and won't budge a bit. Is it glued in? I don't want to "Force" it and damage anything! Thanks!

Kroeb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 03:04:02 AM »

Greeting! I recently purchased an empty US Graflex as a DIY project, and I'm wondering how to remove the blade holder from the main body for LED installation? Is removal of the blade holder even required to install the LED?  How does US do it? I know the bunny ears and the top button unscrew, what I can't seem to figure out is the large button on the underside. It's in there fast and won't budge a bit. Is it glued in? I don't want to "Force" it and damage anything! Thanks!

Im in the same situation - would like to remove the emitter section Smiley Let me know if you find out how this is done please Smiley

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 12:02:52 PM »

There is a screw under the colored portion of that "button". The colored bit is glued onto it after the screw is installed. Also the little brass "charging pins"  on either side need to be removed to get the blade holder out. Then yes the LED is secure under the blade holder.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff