Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound fonts not working on New new V4.1 sound board  (Read 2345 times)
Karuto97
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 28, 2021, 02:18:56 PM »

So I recently got a new saber with the V4.1 with chassis soundboard, and when I went to add in several sound fonts I’ve used on my previous original V4 and V3 sabers, none of the WAV files for the fonts will work. My UltraSabers launcher is updated to the latest version and all the files are WAV format, however when I try to upload a sound file to say the power on or something I get a pop up that says the file must have the following format: “uncompressed 16 bits per sample, mono at 23438 Hz.” I’ve tested multiple different sound files with the same results and I’m not sure how to proceed. If anyone can help me figure out what I need to change or do to make the files work I would be most grateful. Thx all and may the force be with you!

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 05:31:32 AM »

We are going to be releasing an update that allows you to use any .wav file with the Obsidian Launcher within the next few weeks.

In the meantime you can download Audacity https://www.audacityteam.org/download/ and use it to change the Data Rate to 23438.  Just open the file, type 23438  in the box shown below, then export the file as .wav.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 03:13:20 PM »

Is the latest version for the Mac available yet?  And will it work with the new M1 Macs?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Cryopistol
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 04:57:34 PM »

I’ve found that even after converting them to a smaller rate, the launcher will crash when trying to write the new fonts to the saber. I’ve been able to delete and rewrite preloaded fonts such  as episode 6, but uploading any new ones results in the launcher crashing.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 05:14:54 PM »

I’ve found that even after converting them to a smaller rate, the launcher will crash when trying to write the new fonts to the saber. I’ve been able to delete and rewrite preloaded fonts such  as episode 6, but uploading any new ones results in the launcher crashing.

Have you reached out to the folks who actually wrote the software?  The "About" tab says their contact info is

Ultrasabers@RSXEngineering.com

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: