Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2021 May the Fourth Spring Raffle Prize  (Read 602 times)
Windsinger
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 27, 2021, 01:51:26 AM »

When I found out that I had won one of the raffle prizes for this spring's raffle I decided to be all disciplined and hold off opening the box until my birthday.  Sadly, for my daughter, her lightsaber that we had ordered was shipped in the same box so she got to wait for hers too.  Well, I'm another year older and here are the pics. 

Just so you know, the photos really do not do this saber justice.  There are small flats milled into the grip section that greatly improve the feel and handling of this hilt during use.  Even though this saber did not come with sound it has become one of my go to's for demos and peel work.  Thanks Ultra Sabers.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 02:51:48 AM »

Greetings Windsinger and congrats on your prize win.

Unfortunately your pictures weren't showing because you have linked to Imgur's gallery page and not the actual photo links. To get the link for an image on an Imgur page you need to open the photo in a tab on it's own (right click on the image and from the pop up menu choose "Open image in new tab") then copy the URL address from the address bar at the top of the new page tab showing the picture.

Here are your pictures:

The link for an Imgur hosted picture will begin https:// followed by i.imgur and then dot com and the string of numbers/letters. It can be a bit tricky to get the correct URL if you are using a mobile device or tablet.

Back to sabers and this looks very nice, that blade colour matches brilliantly with the hilt accent colour. And congrats to your daughter for showing great patience in getting her saber....a great Jedi she will make! Hope both your sabers serve you long and well.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 05:29:24 AM »

Is it hers? Or yours? What's the ordered saber? And the prize??
I'd say it's the prize since it's the title of the thread? =D
So what did she order?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: [1]   Go Up