Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2014 Emerald Driver Issues  (Read 489 times)
Teroniss
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« on: January 26, 2022, 07:53:12 PM »

I purchased an Apprentice v4 with Emerald Saber sound and LED board back in 2014. Downloaded the latest Ultrasabers software on my newer Windows 10 computer. When I plug into my saber with a mini usb and try to connect to it, first, I continuously get Driver errors on the board itself, irregardless of which usb port I use, and when it DIDNT give a driver error and actually "connected" it would not read the Saber's current settings, let alone update them. This used to work without issue on my Win7 computer. Is there something different I need to do with Win10?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 07:19:31 PM »

Not really. Be sure to use a USB cable that is capable of data transfer. Some cables only transfer power, those can lead to problems.
Was the saber correctly recognized and configurated by Windows when you plugged it in the first time?
Make sure you follow the right procedure "turn on - plug in - open launcher as admin".

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: