Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber SCORPION HELP!  (Read 888 times)
Handuriel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 27, 2022, 12:18:20 PM »

Hey Guys, i have a Scorpion for a long time now but never messed around with too much.

1) My LED was Purple when i bought it, now its RED. Dont know why this happened. How can i change it back to purple?

2) I downloaded the V4 Ultrasabers Launcher and it reads: Obsidian Sound Board v3 - Firmware version 131 when conected to the saber. I am able to change sounds on the Obsidian Sound tab, but cant change any Emerald or Diamond tabs configurations. The saber i have cannot change colors? If it can, how can i read from the board? the options are disabled.

Can anyone help me out here with the led color change?

Thank you in advance,

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 09:26:35 PM »

Charge it. Purple is a red and blue mix and blue takes more power to light than red, so when the batteries get low the blue dies first. A full charge or fresh batteries should bring it right back.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

DeadSh0t77
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

Very Nice. Very Evil.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 05:14:20 PM »

Yes it sounds like you probably bought the version with a resistor instead of a driver and the batteries are low.

As the batteries deplete, they will eventually only provide enough output to power tbe red LED (which takes less juice than a blue to run).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: