Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Hilt Measurements (Lengths & Widths)  (Read 105470 times)
Forever
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2018, 12:58:00 PM »

I own a warglaive and it is a beast and super massive. I have small hands.

My warglaive is a 2 handed lightsaber for me lol.

Sith Lord
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2019, 10:49:25 AM »

Can someone please 100% confirm the width of the Aeon V2? It looks to be the thinnest, but want to confirm as it's for my 6yo son.

I've read that it is 1.25", but the measurement in the description says 1.45"

https://ultrasabers.com/product/the-aeon-v2/

Interested in the wider section, plus the thinner choke points if possible.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2019, 10:29:38 AM »

Since I've got a bit of time to kill (and maybe a OCD-thingie with a love of Excel wich might be developping) I made a little sheet with all the measurements and inspiration of all the current sabers.

Unfortunately I couldn't find all the specs.

I still need the hilt thickness (or width) of these sabers:
Archon v.21
Bane
Bellicose
Catalyst
Consular
Fallen
Monarch
Overlord
Raven
Shock
War Glaive

And if someone does have the weight (without blade) of a few sabers I can add those as well.

If someone wants to see the sheet, hopefully this link will work:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nqqidr6p95or8b/Wapen%20Overzicht%20Lightsabers.pdf?dl=0

It's currently a pdf. But I will share the entire XLS when it's finished. So everybody else with a bit of love for numbers, comparrison, and a list of complete specifications can enjoy.

And yes there's another tab in the XLS with all the measurements in cm, I'm Dutch and we do use the metric system.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2019, 04:50:28 PM »

Since I've got a bit of time to kill (and maybe a OCD-thingie with a love of Excel wich might be developping) I made a little sheet with all the measurements and inspiration of all the current sabers.

Unfortunately I couldn't find all the specs.

I still need the hilt thickness (or width) of these sabers:
Archon v.21
Bane
Bellicose
Catalyst
Consular
Fallen
Monarch
Overlord
Raven
Shock
War Glaive

And if someone does have the weight (without blade) of a few sabers I can add those as well.

If someone wants to see the sheet, hopefully this link will work:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nqqidr6p95or8b/Wapen%20Overzicht%20Lightsabers.pdf?dl=0

It's currently a pdf. But I will share the entire XLS when it's finished. So everybody else with a bit of love for numbers, comparrison, and a list of complete specifications can enjoy.

And yes there's another tab in the XLS with all the measurements in cm, I'm Dutch and we do use the metric system.

Fallen - Overall length: 47-3/8", or 120.3cm (with 36"/91.4cm blade)
  Fallen - Hilt including shrouds: 16-1/4", or 41.3cm
  Fallen - Hilt disregarding shrouds: 14-3/4", or 37.5cm

Fallen - Hilt diameter: 1-1/2" or ~3.8cm
  Fallen - Shroud diameter: 2.5" or ~6.3cm

Fallen with Diamond, Li-Ion w/buck puck, internal charging port, 36" UEHG blade:  31.8oz, or 900g
  Fallen with Diamond, Li-Ion w/buck puck, internal charging port, no blade:  22.5oz, or 638g

I gave you a point for going to the trouble of putting this together.  Let me know if you want info on any of my other hilts (see signature for list).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2019, 09:12:46 AM »

Fallen - Overall length: 47-3/8", or 120.3cm (with 36"/91.4cm blade)
  Fallen - Hilt including shrouds: 16-1/4", or 41.3cm
  Fallen - Hilt disregarding shrouds: 14-3/4", or 37.5cm

Fallen - Hilt diameter: 1-1/2" or ~3.8cm
  Fallen - Shroud diameter: 2.5" or ~6.3cm

Fallen with Diamond, Li-Ion w/buck puck, internal charging port, 36" UEHG blade:  31.8oz, or 900g
  Fallen with Diamond, Li-Ion w/buck puck, internal charging port, no blade:  22.5oz, or 638g

I gave you a point for going to the trouble of putting this together.  Let me know if you want info on any of my other hilts (see signature for list).

Thanks alot.
I migh ask for the wight of those sabers in the near future. My first goal is getting the hilt measurements complete.
Because I fear there are alot of different variables with the weight, AAA, Li-Ion, Buckpuck or not, wich soundboard, etc. But who knows, maybe my mind thinks of an easy sollution and we can have complete overview of specs.

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2019, 04:56:46 AM »

I'm sorry if this was answered earlier, but what is the width of the Initiate/Aeon v2s?
I read earlier in the thread that they are 1.25", but is that the thinnest or thickest part?
I'm planning on modifying them with PVC pipe and I need to know both the thinnest (handle grip/pommel/choke point) and thickest (emitter/area with button) measurements please.

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2019, 05:56:32 PM »

I'm sorry if this was answered earlier, but what is the width of the Initiate/Aeon v2s?
I read earlier in the thread that they are 1.25", but is that the thinnest or thickest part?
I'm planning on modifying them with PVC pipe and I need to know both the thinnest (handle grip/pommel/choke point) and thickest (emitter/area with button) measurements please.

-
Thickest part of cylinder: 1.375”
Thinnest part of cylinder: 1.25”
Total thickness, including protected switch: 1.5”

Sorry, but I can’t tell you the measurements using an AV switch, because both my Initiate v2 sabers have the protected switch.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2019, 07:18:16 PM »

Thickest part of cylinder: 1.375”
Thinnest part of cylinder: 1.25”
Total thickness, including protected switch: 1.5”

Sorry, but I can’t tell you the measurements using an AV switch, because both my Initiate v2 sabers have the protected switch.
Greatly appreciated!

I found a video in which someone used PVC to modify their Aeon v2 with the exact size PVC that I use in my homemade sabers (with cheap store bought toy sabers as a core).
Since the V2s aren't compatible with the MHS quick change coupler, that's the route I'm gonna go.

It's nice to know that once my stunt sabers arrive, all I have to do is wrap a bit of electrical tape at the middle and insert them into my handles that are already made.
My Jedi character uses paired shoto-style sabers that can connect as a short staff.

-

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2020, 03:42:21 PM »

Updated the list a while back, thought I'd allready posted here, found out I didn't so here it is.

If someone knows the weights, I can add that as well. Gram of oz, Excell will convert both ways Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtdxc5k62ki1itg/Weapon%20Overview%20Lightsabers.pdf?dl=0

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

Baldewicz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2020, 06:44:23 PM »

Looking for details on the brood guard hilt.

I’m looking to make a forearm cane from a saber but need the measurement from the base on the handle (90 degrees to the hilt on the brood guard) to the bottom of the hilt to be able to determine how long the blade would need to be for the cane.

Also how far does the blade go into the hilt (Example 30 inch blade Goes in 2 inches for 28 inches visible)?

This would be my first real saber so if anything I’m saying or if something sounds like a bad idea, please stop me from my quarantine madness.

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2020, 10:32:56 PM »

Looking for details on the brood guard hilt.

I’m looking to make a forearm cane from a saber but need the measurement from the base on the handle (90 degrees to the hilt on the brood guard) to the bottom of the hilt to be able to determine how long the blade would need to be for the cane.

Also how far does the blade go into the hilt (Example 30 inch blade Goes in 2 inches for 28 inches visible)?

This would be my first real saber so if anything I’m saying or if something sounds like a bad idea, please stop me from my quarantine madness.

If I understand  your question right its 10.5 inches. The screws near the emitter are LED module retention screws (there is no switch to wedge it against) so the blade insert is about 3.5 inches. Precise adjustment will vary.

Interestingly, the Brood Guard is just an Initiate V4 without a switch hole attached to the tonfa adapter. The threading for the two sections is MHS compatible so the length you asked for could be adjusted through use of other hilts and adapters or TCSS parts.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Baldewicz
Force Sensitive

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2020, 11:07:20 PM »

If I understand  your question right its 10.5 inches. The screws near the emitter are LED module retention screws (there is no switch to wedge it against) so the blade insert is about 3.5 inches. Precise adjustment will vary.

Yes, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2020, 11:12:57 AM »

I've actually never seen the Brood Guard disassembled before, thank you for showing that, firehand

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2020, 12:13:37 AM »

So much saber envy here....  everyone measuring their sabers.  So macho.   Wink

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2020, 12:30:08 AM »

So much saber envy here....  everyone measuring their sabers.  So macho.   Wink

Literal LOL from me here.  Good one!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: