Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hilt Measurements (Lengths & Widths)  (Read 106446 times)
Cew
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2020, 03:49:12 AM »

Hey I’m planning on installing my liberator v3 soon does anyone know the inner diameters it starts wide and gets smaller a few inches from the pommel end

Blumoon25
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2021, 12:44:42 AM »

If I understand  your question right its 10.5 inches. The screws near the emitter are LED module retention screws (there is no switch to wedge it against) so the blade insert is about 3.5 inches. Precise adjustment will vary.

Interestingly, the Brood Guard is just an Initiate V4 without a switch hole attached to the tonfa adapter. The threading for the two sections is MHS compatible so the length you asked for could be adjusted through use of other hilts and adapters or TCSS parts.

I was also considering getting the Brood Guard and was wondering if the brood guards pommel area can be coupled to a saber to make an alternative staff..?

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2021, 10:07:41 AM »

Yes if the other saber is V3 or above. It has MHS compatible pommel.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

OmniSlash-X
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2021, 12:07:45 AM »

Love this post!  I just got my first saber and I actually made a spreadsheet with dimensions and specs found on the site.  I also reached out to customer service and they made recommendations based on what I wanted (basically a two handed saber, so for me, at least 12" or above) as well as provided length dimensions.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: