Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: New Mandalorian Coming  (Read 11690 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: March 01, 2022, 04:59:29 AM »

So I'm finally getting my first ever Mandalorian cosplay done, can't wait Cheesy The Helmet should be in at the end of the month, so if its okay I'd like to show it off =] Armor will come later, I already got a makeshift flysuit though, thought coveralls would work perfectly and was a cheap option for me too but still looks authentic enough. I'll post the full armor once its all the way in and completed. I went for dark blue and medium grey color scheme for my helmet, they offer painting services so, and lightly weathered too. Nothing in Star Wars is ever new am I right? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 12:55:08 AM »

Forgot to say, I've had my helmet for a week now, still letting the paint air out for awhile. I did a test fit pic so I'll share that a bit later =] I think I'll enjoy being a Mandalorian bounty bunter Tongue Armor will come later though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 02:02:17 AM »

Stop teasing and give us the pics man ;-P

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 08:01:58 PM »

Might as well Tongue I'll get some better pics when I get my armor in but for now all I have is the helmet at least and a blaster =] This was taken Sunday for a test fit. The horn is a thing for the group I'm in. Its dark blue main color and medium grey on the cheeks, range finder will be a bit later as well hence why the ear covers for now

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2022, 01:55:55 AM »

Might as well Tongue I'll get some better pics when I get my armor in but for now all I have is the helmet at least and a blaster =] This was taken Sunday for a test fit. The horn is a thing for the group I'm in. Its dark blue main color and medium grey on the cheeks, range finder will be a bit later as well hence why the ear covers for now

Looks great and I  look forward to the res.

POINTAGE

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 03:44:24 AM »

Better pic of my gear for now =]

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 01:48:18 AM »

Armor is completed and will also be with me here soon and will get some pics up when the armor is put on my coveralls/mock flight suit =]

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 02:29:53 AM »

Armor is completed and will also be with me here soon and will get some pics up when the armor is put on my coveralls/mock flight suit =]

What is the armor made from? Did you order or make yourself?

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2022, 02:12:56 AM »

Order, 3d printed my buddy was experimenting with. He was doing old school hand cut for awhile but didn't really like the last results so. Will also be fully finished and painted for me too since I can't really be around spray paint or whatever is used x.x

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2022, 06:01:47 PM »

Better pic of my gear for now =]

These look fantastic, Zren!

Looking forward to the full ensemble  Smiley

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2022, 01:12:55 AM »

Should be being sent out next week =] Fun/hard part will be is to how to attach the armor to whatever I decide to use x.x

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2022, 04:16:40 AM »

Fun/hard part will be is to how to attach the armor to whatever I decide to use x.x

Hi Zren, Velcro and Press Snap fasteners are your friend!
You might want to look up some videos on YouTube by our friend Darth Rage (Darth Rage Reviews) as he has recently assembled an awesome Mando costume (and a Clone Trooper one too). He may have some tips you could use.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2022, 11:54:12 PM »

Can't really find anything on that x.x But which would go on what, velcro flight suit snaps on armor or other way around?

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2022, 12:57:04 AM »

Can't really find anything on that x.x But which would go on what, velcro flight suit snaps on armor or other way around?

Hi again, sorry I should have been a bit clearer - you don't need to use both Velcro and press snaps together, I was just mentioning two methods for attaching costume parts. For Mando armour plates such as the thighs and shoulders you can use Velcro strips - the hook strip on the armour and the loop strip on the suit. They can be stitched on or if you don't have a sewing machine (or can't sew by hand) then at a push you can use fabric glue to attach the strip onto the suit and a suitable adhesive for fixing the strips to the armour plates.

I'll send you a PM with a YouTube link to Darth Rage's breakdown video where he shows how he assembled his Mando.
Hope it helps a little.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2022, 03:43:33 PM »

I wlll share my vest and cape when they get in and should be having the velcro attached for me even since I requested i and hopefully all goes well with that end so all I'll have to do is attach the chest plates =]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: