Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: New Mandalorian Coming  (Read 11940 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2022, 04:26:23 AM »

Sorry its taking so long for armor reveal though, life for the maker and everything x.x Will get here eventually though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2022, 07:40:32 PM »

Sorry its taking so long for armor reveal though, life for the maker and everything x.x Will get here eventually though
We will deduct it from your pay.... Tongue

Just kidding!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2022, 03:26:07 AM »

Armor at least being sent out this week, can't wait to see it in person =] Vest and cape are still being made though but shouldn't be too too much longer

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 12:51:02 AM »

Vest and cape gets in next Tuesday so I'll get somepics of that up at least =] Getting real now Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2022, 08:34:23 PM »

Armor finally sent and will be with me here soon =]

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2022, 03:10:10 AM »

Was botched and everything so no armor at all to show for awhile until I can get something sorted out x.x

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2022, 01:56:09 AM »

Hope you could get your money back if it was botched? A pox upon the maker!!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2022, 04:26:44 AM »

Eh, its all good, I'm not going into that. But I did just go ahead and buy some armor though, should be with me at the end of the month this time Cheesy I even managed to home make a few pieces of my own since I just wanted the one knee piece, saw some other Mando posts like that and they gave me some cool ideas to try =] I think you guys will like my Mando kit when I'm done with it

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2022, 12:57:01 PM »

Eh, its all good, I'm not going into that. But I did just go ahead and buy some armor though, should be with me at the end of the month this time Cheesy I even managed to home make a few pieces of my own since I just wanted the one knee piece, saw some other Mando posts like that and they gave me some cool ideas to try =] I think you guys will like my Mando kit when I'm done with it

We await pics with baited breath.  Watch out, some of us can't hold our breath very long. Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2022, 03:28:01 AM »

Is actually happening this time Cheesy And the rest of my armor should be done this week and actually with me by the end of the month. Will just be upper torso for now though, gauntlets and 1 knee pad will be a bit later. I like their results so far though =] Oh and I will be painting it some as well so

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2022, 08:48:32 PM »

Is actually happening this time Cheesy And the rest of my armor should be done this week and actually with me by the end of the month. Will just be upper torso for now though, gauntlets and 1 knee pad will be a bit later. I like their results so far though =] Oh and I will be painting it some as well so

very cool! That'll be neat to see how it comes together (including where those mysterious parts go).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2022, 10:11:51 PM »

So far its just the shoulder pads, collar, lower belly I think they said, and middle diamond bits, they always send 2, one with the details and one blank for if you wanna add your own details which I might if I can do it right anyway

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2022, 02:24:07 AM »

Nice to see it finally coming together for you! Will you sport "new" armor or do you plan to weather it?

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2022, 10:05:53 PM »

Might lightly weather the armor kinda like the helmet, just some scratches on the edges and stuff. The main armor is in the US finally at least so shouldn't be much longer now =]

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2022, 01:47:37 AM »

The countdown begins…

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: