Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: List of Ultrasabers and their character influence  (Read 2687 times)
Darth Azaroth
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« on: March 15, 2022, 03:34:20 PM »

Apologies if this has been done recently but I thought Id update the list of Ultrasabers and their character influences along with saber color and appearances. I tried to search this topic but nothing came up in the forum. When I searched in google there was an old post from 2018 that is outdated. So here is my list so far that I've gathered from research and comparing to online pictures. Feel free to add/update/discuss below Smiley :

Prophecy V3 > Anakin Skywalker's First Lightsaber (Missing activation box, rubber fin grips and screws next to emitter) > Blue Blade > Episode II: Attack of The Clones (Movie)

Brood Guard > Maris Brood (dual wielded) > Red Blades > The Force Unleashed (Video Game)

Bellicose > Subject 1138 aka Starkiller Clone (dual wielded) > Arctic Blue Blades > The Force Unleashed II (Video Game COMMERCIAL ONLY)

Scorpion EMITTER ONLY > Count Dooku > Red Blade > Clone Wars (Animated Series), Ep. II & III (Movies)

Savior > Darth Revan > Red Blade > KoTOR (Video Game)

Bane > Darth Bane (obviously lol) > Purple Blade > Legends (Comic Book Series)

Consular > Qui Gon Jinn > Green Blade > Ep. I (Movie)

The Fallen > Cal Kestis (Single (damaged) and Double Bladed (originally)) > Arctic Blue Blade(s) > Jedi: Fallen Order (Video Game)

Dark Menace > Darth Zannah (Double Bladed) > Red or Pink Blades (Banes Heart) > Legends (Comic Book Series)

Menace > Darth Maul (Single(damaged) and Double Bladed (originally)) > Red Blade(s) > Ep. I- double bladed (Movie) Clone Wars- single (Animated Series)

Empress > Rey Skywalker (kinda, Reys saber was made with parts from her staff) > Yellow Blade > Ep. IX

Raven > Starkiller (Sith Stalker) > Red Blade > The Force Unleashed (Video Game)

Butcher > Jedi Revan > Purple Blade > KoTOR (Video Game)

The Darksaber > Multiple People > White Blade with black core > Clone Wars/Rebels (Animated Series) The Mandalorian/ The Book of Boba Fett (Series)

Lost Grey > Ahsoka Tano (Shoto saber, off-hand saber) > YellowGreen/Blue/White Blade> Clone Wars/Rebels (Animated Series)

Grand Master > Satele Shan (Double Bladed) > Blue Blades > TOR (Video Game)

The Guardian > Obi-Wan Kenobi's first and second lightsaber > Blue Blade > Ep. I and II (Movies)

Archon V3.1 > Luke Skywalker's second and Obi-Wan Kenobi's third lightsaber (Missing activation box, knurled screw) > Green (Luke) Blue (Obi-Wan) > Clone Wars (Animated Series) Ep. III and IV (Obi-Wan) Ep. VI and VIII (Movies) The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett (Series) (Luke)

Malice > Darth Malgus > Red Blade > TOR (Video Game)

Electrum Wind > Mace Windu > Purple Blade > Clone Wars (Animated Series) Ep I, II and III (Movies)

Emperors Hand > Mara Jade > Pink Blade > Legends (Comic Book Series)

Spectre > Kanan Jarrus > Blue Blade > Rebels (Animated Series)

Fulcrum > Ahsoka Tano (main hand saber) > Green/Blue/White Blade > Clone Wars/Rebels (Animated Series)

Princess > Princess Leia Organa > Blue Blade > Ep. IX (Movie)

Dorinian > Plo Koon/ Kit Fisto (with round pommel) > Blue (Plo Koon Canon)/ Yellow (Plo Koon Legends) Green (Kit Fisto) > Clone Wars (Animated Series) Ep I, II and III (Movies) Legends (Comic Book Series)

The Graflex > Anakin Skywalker's second lightsaber/ Luke Skywalker's first lightsaber/ Rey Skywalker's first lightsaber > Blue Blade > Clone Wars (Animated Series) Ep. III, IV, V

Chosen One > Darth Vader > Red Blade > Rebels (Animated Series) Ep. IV, V, VI and Rogue One (Movies) Force Unleashed I, II and Jedi: Fallen Order (Video Games)

Domicide > Exar Kun (Double Bladed) > Blue Blades > Legends (Comic Book Series)

"The Black Sun will rise again" - Darth Azaroth

Currently Own:

Dominix V3 BR FOC S Obsidian
2 Dark Apprentice V4's FO FOC S Obsidian lite w/ Quick Release Coupler
Fallen AB FOC S Obsidian lite
Consular CG FOC S Obsidian Lite
The Graflex CE GB FOC S Obsidian Lite
2 Menace SE BR FOC S Obsidian Lite w/ vented flush coupler
Lost Grey AS + color discs Obsidian Lite
Fulcrum AS + color discs Obsidian Lite
Savior BR FOC S Obsidian Lite
Butcher BVA FOC S Obsidian Lite
Chosen One CE BR FOC S Obsidian Lite

KillerRatt
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Just another confused Jedi

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 07:52:36 PM »

Nice research. Bravo.

Darth Azaroth
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 10:41:59 PM »

Why thank you  Grin

Currently Own:

DeadSh0t77
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 28

Very Nice. Very Evil.

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 02:28:42 PM »

Nice!

Darth Azaroth
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 06:12:47 PM »

Thanks Deadshot! Just saw your Grand Master you won from the raffle! Contgrats!

Currently Own:

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 05:15:44 AM »

I'm not entirely sure the Dark Menace was ever intended to be anything but a black version of Maul's saber...but I suppose it DOES resemble one of the handful of designs Zanna was depicted using...(I LOVE Darth Zanna btw, totally underrated character.)

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 05:01:02 PM »

I'm not entirely sure the Dark Menace was ever intended to be anything but a black version of Maul's saber...but I suppose it DOES resemble one of the handful of designs Zanna was depicted using...(I LOVE Darth Zanna btw, totally underrated character.)

Darth Zannah's saber aka Bane's Heart may very well look like Maul's due to the graphic artists that worked on EU material just recycled existing designs for book cover artwork. However I did read somewhere that in Legends a young Darth Maul tried to assassinate the Jedi Master Siolo Ur Manka who was armed with a Force imbued wooden staff. Manka unarmed and defeated Maul who at that time had a single bladed hilt. Maul escaped and went off to build a new saber and through his research came across articles about Darth Zannah and her double bladed saber. Maul decided to construct a staff based on hers - the staff we see him with in TPM.
Maul later faced Manka again and used the element of surprise to ignite the second blade only when he had deflected a first strike and Manka was "open" and struck Manka down.

I did build a Blender 3D model of what I thought Zannah's hilt might have looked like (and  may have indirectly reinforced the connection). My version looked a bit like this:

And regards Darth Bane, I have seen him depicted with at least 3 or 4 different sabers in pictures and artwork.
Anyhoo nice work on your list.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 06:57:24 PM »

I've seen her depicted with bot the black version and silver version of the Maul hilt. What she's seen with in artwork:

Also for what it's worth most of the few cosplays of her I've seen use either a Phantom or Phantom Initiate to portray her....Not gonna lie I bought mine shorter than most do because that's what the books describe her wielding, a shorter than normal length staff. I've also thought about getting a blonde wig and making the generic I'm working on double Zannah cosplay...

(Sig by me!)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2022, 08:27:40 PM »

I've seen her depicted with bot the black version and silver version of the Maul hilt. What she's seen with in artwork:

Also for what it's worth most of the few cosplays of her I've seen use either a Phantom or Phantom Initiate to portray her....Not gonna lie I bought mine shorter than most do because that's what the books describe her wielding, a shorter than normal length staff. I've also thought about getting a blonde wig and making the generic I'm working on double Zannah cosplay...
That image is INSANE! I love it.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 10:07:43 PM »

Hi again,

@ThreadJack
Gotta agree those are way better images than I found. However the first image you posted, if you had the full sized version it also shows Bane behind her and he's holding a straight handled hilt that looks like the ribbed Qui-Gon Consular but with an Obi-Wan New Hope style brass emitter on it! Just showing how confused the subject is as to what is each character's hilt.

And finally, maybe we'll get to see some photos of your Zannah cosplay when you complete it? (Pretty please? We like pics around here and I did show off my costume recently!)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2022, 03:55:17 AM »

Hi again,

@ThreadJack
Gotta agree those are way better images than I found. However the first image you posted, if you had the full sized version it also shows Bane behind her and he's holding a straight handled hilt that looks like the ribbed Qui-Gon Consular but with an Obi-Wan New Hope style brass emitter on it! Just showing how confused the subject is as to what is each character's hilt.

And finally, maybe we'll get to see some photos of your Zannah cosplay when you complete it? (Pretty please? We like pics around here and I did show off my costume recently!)

I obviously will post pics! I really like the depiction of her in front of the probe droid....although the hair and makeup seem to be the defining characteristic of hers anyway, so maybe just KOTOR style generic robes, plus a wig, makeup, and the staff would be enough to identify the character....honestly the only consistency really is she's in all black anyway.

(Sig by me!)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: