Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fallen + Dark Initiate LE v4 (Arrived in 1 week)  (Read 1488 times)
jordanfortexas
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 23, 2022, 01:57:53 AM »

Ordered a Fallen saber with Adegan Silver blade and the Obsidian Lite sound. Couple days later I won the Fourth Prize in the Winter Raffle and it ended up being a Dark Initiate LE v4 with a Guardian Blue blade. Very grateful and so happy I was one of the winners!
---------------------------------------------------
Product Details:
(1) The Fallen
- Obsidian Lite Sound
- Adegan Silver Blade + Color Discs
- Combat Ready
- 32" Mid Grade Blade
- Silver Non-illuminated AV Switch

(1) Dark Initiate LE v4
- No Sound
- Guardian Blue Blade
- With Emitter Windows
- 36" Ultraedge Midgrade Blade
- Guarded Switch

Size Comparison:
The Fallen saber is BIG, but I had seen reviews before purchasing, so I knew what to expect. When I opened the package, the size difference between the two sabers was immediately apparent. That said, I actually prefer how much bigger and heavier it is, but if you're on the shorter side, have smaller hands, or buying for a kid it might be something to be concerned with. (Maybe go for a shorter blade like I did. Worked out nice for me because I ordered the shorter blade, didn't like the look as much, but the raffle saber ended up coming with the longer blade, so I have both options.) Really tho look at the picture. The size difference is a lot.

Processing + Shipping:
I placed the order on the night of Friday, March 11th. Package was at my door by Saturday, March 18th. Got here in only a week! Very quick turnaround compared to a lot of the rhetoric your hear on Youtube or see on Reddit. Really happy about it too considering I was expecting to wait 3+ weeks.
Customer Service:
Fortunately, there really wasn't any problems with my order. It showed up in a week, so it's not like I really ever had to contact them to begin with. However, when it arrived I did realize I was missing the color discs for the silver blade. I emailed them and got a response the next morning. Was told color discs were out of stock at the moment and that they sent the saber upon completion rather than holding onto it for a couple weeks waiting to receive the color discs. Was told I would receive the color discs in the mail soon. Honestly, can't complain.
Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase. They look great, are really bright, and really nice sound. Was weary going into it because of some of the reviews I've seen online, but Ultra Sabers really impressed me with this one. Nothing to complain about. Plus I won one of the raffle prizes, so it really was a big win. Would definitely recommend it to anyone skeptical.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 04:48:48 AM »

Nice ones =] Lit blade pics needed too though Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: