• Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: LED  (Read 1212 times)
reyjey_523
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

LED
« on: May 05, 2022, 09:40:22 PM »

Hey guys, im having a problem with my saber not turning on and I believe it might be the LED that is bad, causing it to not turn on. I have an obsidian soundboard and ill send a picture of the LED to anyone that can help me, but im wondering if theres a way to rewire the LED by soldering it so that I can get another color possibly, or at least turn on. My email is reyesjoseph523@gmail.com. Please contact me if you have any useful info on this.

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 09:14:59 PM »

Need more info. How old is the saber? Have you charged or changed batteries? Which Obsidian board. What color is your current LED?

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Frankie007
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 06:41:35 PM »

Hello all! Thanks for taking the time for reading this! Any help much appreciated.

Got my 2 sabers with diamond controllers around March 2022. They worked perfectly when I got them.

Could not use them for a while, batteries drained. Replaced the batteries.

Now when I turn the sabers on everything works, except for the LED! I get all sounds etc, but no lighting whatsoever. Downloaded the Diamond controller but no success so far in bringing them back to life.

Any reference or advice really appreciated either here or at francois.robitaille@uottawa.ca .

Thanks!!

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 04:28:08 PM »

Usually when you get sound and no light at all its wrong batteries. You said you replaced the batteries. Did you make sure they are lithium ion 3.7 volt cells? Regular batteries AA like Energizer are only 1.5 volts. They fit and will make sounds but not enough to power the lights.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff