Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian lite too sensitive ?  (Read 734 times)
Anotherrandomusername
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 13, 2022, 11:22:22 AM »

I have a new saber, with the obsidian lite configuration. Problem is, compared to all my older ones from years ago the motion captor is way too sensitive.
Sensitive to the point where even a slow speed spin will trigger the hit sound. Like with the H***** toy sabers for example.
Being a little bit too much violent and speedy in fights it s impossible to use the sound during duels.
I wanted to know if this is just a new configuration (last time i got a saber you could still choose between light and dark side soundfonts for the obs lite. Long ago x) by the way are all the obs lite now in light sound by default or does it have been linked to the choice of color ? ) made to make it more oriented towards collection that fighting, or if it s just my card who is weird. Anyway is there a way to weather/block the sensor to make it less sensitive ? And where is the sensor on the soundboard ? I don t want to have to go for customer services and have to exchange mails and/or lightsabers for months just because i prefered the old settings.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: