Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: RGB red not working with other colors  (Read 537 times)
Kestrel96
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 22, 2022, 07:19:31 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have a simple RGB saber with no sound or anything special. I've recently started having an issue where the red starts to not work with any other color. It will work with the other colors when initially turned on after it has been sitting for some time but almost right away either the blue or green will fade down and only the red will be on. Blue and green will still work together with no issues, problem is only when red gets involved. What could be the issue and is there a fix for this?

I did not build this saber and ordered it back in March of this year. I do not use the saber for anything other than displaying at the moment. It is never turned on for long periods of time, maybe a few minutes at a time. I do not know much about the sabers electronics so I'm hoping to learn something here. I can provide more information if needed or if there is a feed/topic that already covers this issue please let me know as I could not find one.

Thanks!

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 09:36:46 PM »

Battery charge level. Red takes less power to run so it will stay on longer/better as charge gets low and starve the other colors. Blue and green take nearly the same power so they will stay balanced better until the power level gets too low for both.
Recharge or replace your batteries and you should notice a significant brightness increase and better mixing across all color settings.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff