Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 30370 times)
ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2022, 08:43:46 PM »

@Cyclops942
Ask me about technology… are you kidding! For me worlds worst job computer programmer or scientist. I am a Mac user all the way. You were sticking up for me in the dream.

Dream analysts
I have been neglecting other communities I belong to and relationships problems.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2022, 10:12:52 PM »

@Cyclops942
I am a Mac user all the way.
Then I suggest you keep your Journal in Notes or Pages (or some other app, if that's what you prefer), and use iCloud to back it up automatically.  Copy/paste from there to here when you want to post the entry on SaberForum.  This isn't perfect, but the likelihood of Apple's servers having an unrecoverable failure, or of Apple stopping support for iCloud backups, is even lower than those same odds for this forum's resources.

You were sticking up for me in the dream.
Glad I'm good for SOMETHING!  LOL

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2022, 02:22:52 AM »

I have taken pictures of the journal and they are on my iCloud.
Very interesting dream analysts of that nightmare. I will pm you another dream that I didn’t post in this journal that scarred me out of bed to analyze if you would like.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2022, 04:20:16 AM »

Journal 12/19/22

I keep having a reoccurring dream that I am having problems or breaking my Azure Fallen diamond. It seams like a new dream loop starting @Cyclops942 the dreams I am having would be nightmares to you but to me they are just frustrating reoccurring dreams.  The good and bad news is that I know what the dreams are telling me. I know from the dreams that my relationship is suffering and my old interest in healthcare simulation and simulators. In real life I I understand the meaning of the dreams but I still am interested and support healthcare simulation. I also feel like I am in a steady relationship make that over 6 years.

On the light side I did something very nice today with my Fallen. It was a cold foggy depressing sort of day so I took a nap to the light of my Fallen… but had one of those new reoccurring dreams. In my dream I had a recharge port in my saber and I had a charging cord hooked up to it   I was in a shopping mall and I trip and somehow the other end of the cord somehow found an outlet and I fryed the batteries and my diamond board.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2022, 12:11:15 AM »

@ANoob, sorry to hear about the dreams of damaging your Fallen, but I'm glad to hear you're dealing with them better than I would.

Just FYI, I'll be incommunicado for a couple weeks, so don't worry; I'll be back after the New Year starts.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2022, 04:52:43 AM »

Journal 12/22

I got rid of the nightmares about the Fallen…but the dream weaver did something very funny to me. After that dream on 12/19/22  I listened to what the dreams were telling me and took action. The funny thing was the next morning I wake up to a very funny dream that was the total opposite of that nightmare in regards to my relationship issues.  It felt like the dream weaver bit me in the butt. I learned from the dreams it is ok to have new interests and a new group but I will always remember not to forget about my relationship.

On the other side my mother had a run in with the Insomnia Monster a few nights ago.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2022, 06:09:43 AM »

Journal 12/24/22

Marry Sithmass Eve everyone!

First off I got rid of those nightmares thankfully.  The insomnia Monster is still after my mother more often then she wold like. 

I tried something new with my Fallen last night. I used my 40 inch night blade on it last night and did what I call light therapy with it for my seasonal affect disorder. I find it very uplifting for you mood and relaxing.   I am kind of nervous about damaging my diamond board by keeping it on for longer time then I probably should. The board dose get hot and the batteries do drain faster I noticed. When I did take the Fallen out to the party it was in cold weather so it didn’t affect the board and battery. Should I be worried? My dreams say yes. I really don’t want to damage my diamond saber because it was very expensive and my other sound sabers are not doing their best either.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2022, 08:09:10 PM »

Journal 12/16/22
I am writing this entry to the light of my Fallen.
Although I enjoy my night blade on my Fallen and my Aeon v5 le I have been using it by itself lately because it is vey cold. My hilts are too cold to use at night. I am getting tempted to buy another night blade that would probably be a 40 inch standard mid grade. I wish the 40 inch blades came in grab bage style.  I enjoyed the surprise of not knowing what grade or color blade you would get because I can’t make up my mind on what to get.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2022, 07:46:48 PM »

Journal 12/28/22

I decided to give my v2 saber a chance to be my main saber at night. Turns out that saber is vey nice especially when it is cold. I still am preferring my night blade by itself lately

There is also some good news in the house that is my relationship problems are working themselves out and the insomnia monster is keeping quiet at night.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2022, 01:59:30 AM »

Journal 12/30/22

While changing my bed sheets I realized I have been ignoring my newest saber. I decided to give it a go as my main saber this morning. I am planning on using it again tonight. I forgot how nice it is. My original saber is now taking a turn again as a more socializing saber rather than my night saber because I am keeping my night blade on my Fallen.

I am also in a pickle about what saber I will buy next. I am really eyeing a non U.s saber…but it does not come in the configuration I would like it to. As I mentioned before I don’t want to wear out my Fallen and it’s board. Very worried about doing so every time I use it for light therapy.  The other saber I am eyeing only comes as stunt or pixel. Definitely no pixel sabers for me. Too fancy and my computer skills. Not to mention how rough I am on blades. The main reason I would stay with US sabers is their emerald driver without needing to go pixel. I love how the emerald and diamond pulses look on them. I do not care for sound in my next saber that much. The board I have already in my Fallen is way fancy enough and a headache to program.
My dream saber board would be non pixel but color change with pluse  like what is found in the emerald preferably no sound I would not rule it completely out.  Not to mention Apple compatible.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2023, 08:46:19 PM »

Journal 1/1/23

Happy New Year everyone!

May the Force Be With You for the new year! Hope everyone is doing well.

Everyone has been sleeping well in the house without any visits from the Insomnia Monster.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2023, 11:05:49 PM »

Journal 1/3/23

Hope everyone is having a happy new year. Covid has finally left the family and we are all feels well.

I am also tempted to work on my play and sound fonts because I have a friend who has a cat that is a great dancer.  I have told the friend and her cats about the cat fonts.

Also a dream piece  I recently had that I can remember is, I was trying to get back to my hotel room because there was a disaster and I wanted to save my lightsabers and have my disaster font. 

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2023, 06:46:56 AM »

Journal 1/6/23

My sabers went out tonight to an art opening that my mother’s art was in. She did a piece of me with my sabers for it.
I will get back to my normal journaling schedule soon. I wanted to wait for the art opening to journal.

Here is a link to a photo of me and my sabers at the art opening
  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XINThVQg-E42R0xT58s-Xk9n-UZmgSvH/view?usp=drivesdk

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2023, 04:06:35 AM »

Journal 1/8/23

I have been sleeping well and no insomnia monster haunting my family. I have been using my newest saber the most at night lately. I recently had a dream about my diamond saber and the cat fonts. I wish I could remember more of the dream.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2023, 11:59:49 PM »

Journal 1/10/23

Remembered a dream piece from last night. I was in my kitchen playing with my diamond saber. I had my 40 inch night blade on it. The saber had the original version of the diamond software on it.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: