Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 30972 times)
ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2023, 10:11:04 PM »

Journal 1/12//23

First off I am torn on what saber I should buy next. As I mentioned before in a previous entry in this journal the non US saber I want. When I do get my next saber I also want another night blade too.

I had a very nice experience today with my sabers this morning that totally reminded me of when I was younger and a very early journal entry here. I had both of my Dominicide’s (the plush one I made and the crimson one) my night blade on my v2 saber and my Fallen next to me and I was remembering when I used to do similar with my wushu and tai chi swords.

I am still amazed by how comfortable lightsaber blades are.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2023, 10:53:04 PM »

Journal 1/14/23

I am trying to grab a dream fragment. I can almost remember it. It had to do with that nightmare I had about damaging my Fallen. While writing this I almost got another dream piece.  It was something to do with being an US fam. In the middle of the night when I woke up in real life I was thinking of writing down my dream.  But I didn’t and now I wish I did.

Update on sleep

I figured out what saber and blade I like the best. I do have to say my 40 inch night blade is my favorite along with my v2 hilt. I think I may try my Aeon v5 le on it tonight again. In second place my Dominicide would be the next most comfortable. I don’t know ware I would put my Fallen Diamond because I am gentler on it. At night that is. I dance and duke with it during the day. Not to mention my light therapy I do with it.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2023, 04:48:33 PM »

Journal 1/17/23

I remembered my dream from last night. I was on vacation in a vacation rental house and there was a wildfire. As soon as I saw the fire I put my diamond saber on my disaster font. I was also having to pack all my stuff in bags. There was a fountain and a very wet green lawn that saved the house from the fire.

In real life I am planning on using my disaster font whenever there is a disaster.

Also wondering how everyone here who reads this journal is doing. Miss you all .

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2023, 12:23:17 AM »

Journal 1/20/23

I have exactly one year to finish my play because next year I will be at the medical convention! I am very excited to go again. I go every 4 years.

I also have been thinking about what the hell those dreams about damaging my diamond saber are about. I am very tired of that dream loop. My dreams I think are telling me to buy another diamond saber. In real life I want to use that money for the medical convention next year and to meet Emory the Great at a ComicCon. I really with that US would attend ComicCon in San Diego.

I am really considering buying a non US saber next. I wish the one I want came in the configuration I want.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2023, 05:07:00 PM »

Journal 1/24/23

I was putting off writing in this journal because I am celebrating IMSH the medical convention I go to every four years. I had something funny happen when I was checking in on my other friends on another site whi used to journal. That site now had some major updates and it is not behaving well and is very hard to navigate. I am so glad and thankful for this journal. I always write in that other journal around the time of the medical convention. I was so put off by the site updates I didn’t even look at those old journals of mine. I am so glad and happy to be here and a part of this community and forum. May the force be with you!

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2023, 06:34:16 PM »

Journal 1/27/23

I have been sick with a cold the last few days so I have not had the energy to write in my journal. I need to update my sabers stats (vitals) because my Aeon not my night saber anymore. I do think it is a nice saber and it being my first it will always be special to me. The sabers I use the most at night are my v2 with night bladee and the Dominicide along with the one I made. Hope everyone is doing well.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2023, 03:07:12 AM »

Journal 1/29/23

The Insomnia Monster almost got me last night. I did manage to get to sleep but it was a challenge. I mistakenly used my Fallen last night. I try not to use that saber at night.
Still have a cold. I hope I feel better soon. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2023, 07:23:33 AM »

Journal 2/1/23

The Insomnia Monster got my mother last night.

I also updated my play thread here today because there is an interesting thread on the healthcare simulation group I used to be a member of. Since I am not a member at the moment I couldn’t comment on the thread. That made me mad because that thread would help me with my play. (Thread name Code blue play in the sound font sub forum here)

On the light side I am almost over my cold.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2023, 06:44:55 PM »

Journal 2/4/23

My technology problems on my other site I have friends on along with some old journals on top of seasonal depression are making my mood sour. I am also worrying about my friends here. Haven’t seen you or heard from you in weeks. I am going to do some light therapy to help my mood. It is amazing how I find the light of my fallen uplifting to my mood. At least I am over my cold. Also no Insomnia Monster bothering me or my family.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2023, 06:55:23 AM »

Journal 2/6/23

I have had two very incredible nights sleep on my newest saber the Dominicide. I actually may have to put it as number one for most comfortable at night. Also no insomnia monster haunting my household. My seasonal depression has cleared up along with the weather.

On another note I keep trying to remember a dream fragment I keep remembering and then forgetting about. I think it had something to do with my play and finding just the right hum and or lock up sounds for it. I really wish I could remember the dream.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2023, 11:27:36 PM »

Journal 2/7/23

Had another bad dream about my journals. In my dream last night THIS journal turned into the same new format as my other journals on my medical website are now in. I was trying to pm the mods here but couldn’t remember their names, In real life the dream gave me a bit of a scare before I realized it was a dream.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2023, 07:01:12 PM »

Journal 2/10/23

The Insomnia Monster got my mother a few nights ago. For me that monster has not bothered me in ages. I now have definitely figured out the right combination of sabers at night. I am using my Dominicide and my v2 with night blade. The Fallen diamond and both of my v5 sabers are daytime sabers.

I also remember a few dream pieces from last night. Something to do with my play about set location. Also the words Emory the Great were in my dream.

Since I now have found the right combination of sleep sabers I am not tempted participate in the last hours of the current sale US is having. Also I realized sound in my sabers is something I don’t need. I just figured out what the best setup would be. Emerald by itself would be perfect. Too bad it is not sold separately. If it was I then could buy the non US saber I have been eyeing and have the features I want on it.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2023, 04:44:28 PM »

Journal 2/13/23

A few days ago I woke up to find used an ad for a Dominicide le. I was so tempted to buy it but I didn’t. You all know that saber was the original one I wanted to buy.  I really need to save money for the medical convention next year. I still do really want that saber but since I do have it in crimson I didn’t buy it. Although the Dominicide is the most comfortable Ultra Saber I own having two would be cool. I then realized I do kind of have a Dominicide le that is the one I made. That made me feel better. I still may buy one later in life. Also if I did buy another saber I do not know or want to know how it would affect my relationship.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2023, 08:07:35 PM »

Journal 2/18/23

Just want to let everyone know I am ok. I have had nothing much to write about. I have been remembering a few fragments of dreams but nothing worth writing about.

I still considering buying the Dominicide le I have bin watching on line. It is a very great price because it has upgraded sound and blade color. I do not know if it is a v3 or v4 sound.

To me sound in my sabers is not important to me because I do have my one diamond saber. That one is fancy enough for me. I do not regret getting my first saber the Aeon v5 le with sound because it was my first.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2023, 12:47:37 AM »

Journal 2/22/23

I decided not to buy the Dominicide le. Oh it sure was tempting.

Update on sleep
I have been paying more attention to my Aeon v5 le the last few nights since I wrote in this journal. I kind of forgotten about it as my night saber. I now have been ignoring my v2 saber at night. The Insomnia Monster tries to visit me but as soon as I start to think it will get me I fall asleep thankfully.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: