Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 28063 times)
ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2023, 05:51:05 PM »

Journal 2/26/23

I decided to try my v2 saber and night blade last night. I forgot how comfortable it is. I think I still prefer the Dominicide as my main sleep saber. There has also been no insomnia monster in the household.  I have not had any lightsaber related dreams in days to weeks. I hope to have more of them soon. I hope everyone is ok.  I miss you all and I am worried about you.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2023, 05:08:46 PM »

Journal 3/1/23

The Insomnia Monster almost got me last night. I was using my main sleep saber the Dominicide. When I am about to have a run in with the monster I use a different saber. I used my v2 with night blade. I am going to update my stats vitals here on my signature.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2023, 06:56:18 PM »

Journal 3/3/23

I have dream pieces running around my head this morning. I also woke up to a bit of an earworm a song that keeps repeating itself over and over again in your head. I can remember from my dream that someone in my family bought one of those new US UltraProffie sabers.
Also the words cat font and Felicia were in my dream.
In real life Felicia dose not exist anymore on V4 boards anymore RIP. Same with Emerald boards. That dose not make me happy because the next US saber I would have bought would have been an Emerald by itself. On the good side of all this US technology update and new boards is I think their will be more love to USin general and Emory The Great.
Play update

I had an idea for one of the sounds for the play after listening to The Great introduce the new soundboard with smooth swing. Turns out I think I already have that part of my play done. I was thinking a smooth swing hum would work well for the hum of a helicopter flying for that part of my play. Also I am on the fence about even attending the medical convention next year. I really want to go to a ComicCon. I don’t know how that would affect my relationship.

On another note the Insomnia Monster got my mother recently.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2023, 05:04:57 AM »

Journal 3/8/23

Hope everyone is doing well. Worried about you all who read my journal. Miss you all. I am dong well. Since my last journal entry I have not had any lightsaber related dreams.

I hope there will be more information about the new US soundboards. I feel like The Great left us hanging with the information he posted in the videos. It was sad to not see him in the ones about programming ultraproffie. I am still kind of interested in working on the play I am writing.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2023, 05:48:22 AM »

Journal 3/10/23

I had a slight run in with the Insomnia Monster last night. I did also have a dream fragment when I woke up this morning but I forgot it. I have been in a good mood despite the weather being unsettled and wet.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2023, 08:24:48 PM »

Journal 3/14/23

A large old tree fell during a winter storm last night and I woke to find a power outage. Thankfully no one was hurt. Turns out this happened the morning after I got a new battery charger for my diamond saber. I wish I used it last night.  I really want my disaster font right now. I did go out to investigate the fallen tree. All I could see are green needles. I wore my disaster hood and I had to use my mother’s Apprentice v5 hot pink stunt saber instead of my Fallen with disaster font. I run into a news reporter and give a witness statement about what I heard last night. I was in my disaster hood and had a pink saber with me. I said it was kind of like a dream or a the sound of a gunshot the sound of the fallen tree. I also knew I would have a very good journal entry today. I have been waiting for something like this to happen ever since I got into lightsabers. Link to photo of tree
  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y2MhCNYjPo-_A65jEdujx-W5yfS3fmVf/view?usp=drivesdk

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2023, 05:43:16 PM »

Journal 3/18/23

I am journaling to the light of my fallen. I decided to try something different last night when it came to sabers and sleep. I used three. I used my V2 with night blade and both Dominicides ( the one I made and the crimson).

Update on the disaster
It made front page news in the local news media. I also got to see up close what was left of the tree that fell. At least I didn’t have to fumble in the dark to get dressed because us jedi never have to worry about darkness because we have lightsabers.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2023, 05:50:31 PM »

Journal 3/19/23

I can remember a few fragments of my dream I had last night. One had to do with a joke I made here about day blades. The joke goes like this. Since there are day blades why not night blades like my sabers have.

On another note I used the same saber set up I talked about in my last journal entry because I am finding it even better then a single saber.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2023, 05:44:50 PM »

Journal 3/22/23

The Insomnia Monster had me last night firmly in its grips. Otherwise I am doing fine. I had a feeling that the insomnia monster would get me last night because I had to get up ar 5:30 in the morning to take a family member to a medical appointment. Reminds me of when I had it happen before when my mother went on that business trip and brought back Covid.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #144 on: March 24, 2023, 09:10:34 PM »

Journal 3/24/23

I had a night of bad dreams last night. One was about this journal and UltraSabers in general. In my dream both the main website and this one were completely resigned. Also The Great teamed up with another saber company and was also selling sexy costumes. Also the company was shifting towards pixel sabers in general. When I saw what was happening I felt like I was going to have to join a different forum and make new friends and start a new journal. In real life I am tired and a bit upset and shaken by my dream. Not to mention being frustrated with the dream weaver.  I know it was just a bad dream but I am very worried in real life about my friends here.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2023, 12:32:54 AM »

Journal 3/26/23

Nightmare last night. What I can remember is that I was going to have a surgical procedure and I was begging the doctor not to put me out. I had two of my sabers with me in the or one was my v2 with night blade and I don’t remember what other one probably my Aeon v5 le. In real life I am afraid of doctors. I also would be doing exactly what I was doing in my dream in real life if I ever needed surgery. I don’t know exactly what these nightmares are about. I hope it doesn’t have to do with my relationship.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #146 on: March 31, 2023, 02:55:59 AM »

Journal 3/30/23

I have been remembering frames and words from my dreams but nothing really substantial. The Insomnia Monster has been around a but in my household. I did look up about anime conventions today and found one near ware I live. There is a small problebilty that US and The Great would come to the convention. It will be in San Francisco CA. I doubt he and or his company would be there because it is near the time of one of the biggest anime conventions there is. I got very sad when I saw that but I will not give up hope in meeting my hero Emory The Great. I probably will just stick with my original plan and go to the medical convention next year. I know that would be very helpful to my relationship issues.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2023, 05:11:04 PM »

Journal 4/3/23

The Insomnia Monster got me last night. I haven’t been using my number one sleep saber since I had a few nights of nightmares. Back to this run in with the Insomnia Monster I decided to go back to my number one sleep saber. Hope everyone is doing well.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2023, 07:21:07 PM »

Journal 4/5/23

I tried something different last night with my sabers. Since that insomnia monster has been after me more then I would like it to be I went back to my original saber last night. I will try it again tonight because I kind of forgot about it as a sleep saber. I still do think my Dominicide is the best sleep saber so far.

I also learned that another family member is a huge Star Wars fan. Also I learned that my mother is interested in going to a Star Wars and or anime convention too. I asked her if she would be interested in meet The Great. I am very glad she said “yes.”  I feel sorry for The Great because of all the hate for him but I know he does have a fan club for the ones who like his products. I so want to meet him in real life. I am thankful that I have met him in my dreams. Even though some were nightmares. I do think the best one was when I had a dream about him and I woke up before it could turn into a nightmare. In that dream I was telling him about what I do with my sabers and he said “Do other people do that?” The way he said it in the dream was in a very rude tone of voice. I woke up saying “Talk about rude!” I really kind of wish I could have seen what would have happened next in the dream. I one day am going to write what could have happened if the dream went on.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2023, 06:43:24 PM »

Journal 4/7/23

Two nights ago I did try my old night saber the Aeon v5 le with 32 inch blade. Oh so uncomfortable! I couldn’t even use it. So last night I put my night blade on it and it was comfortable but I still prefer the set up I have on my vitals stats on my signature. 

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: