Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 35654 times)
ANoob
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2024, 07:27:41 PM »

Journal 5/11/24

Great news the dream weaver was very nice to me last night. I can remember the words Emory The Great from my dream. I can almost grasp some more dream fragments. I am very happy to have the dream weaver behaving itself.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2024, 07:49:47 PM »

Journal 5/13/24

I found the dream I mentioned in regard to breaking my Azure Fallen. Here’s the dream  My dream went back to my usual disaster dream. The type of disaster was a small house fire started by a toaster. I was out of the house in disaster mode with my Azure Fallen. I couldn’t find the blade retention screw so I had to hold the blade in place during the disaster.
Journal 5/6/24

Yesterday it eventually happened… the dreams about breaking my Azure Fallen came true somewhat. I got the retention screw stuck in the emitter. I had been ignoring the sticky screw for awhile. I started a new thread about it. I thankfully found a temporary solution to the problem. I will link the thread here. I will also do a photo shoot of it. Haven’t tried dancing with the new setup. I hope it doesn’t rub on my fingers or knuckles.
Link here [url]http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=48996.msg802485#new]http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=48996.msg802485#new] [url]http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=48996.msg802485#new[/url]
I was hoping the dream weaver would give me some weird light saber dreams. But no luck. At least a good journal entry I got out of this problem.

I am working on the photo shoot for this.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #332 on: May 15, 2024, 07:23:40 PM »

Journal 5/15/24

A few nights ago I had the Insomnia Monster after me.

On the bright side I did try dancing with my second generation fix for my Azure Fallen. It works well enough but I still would like to get a replacement emitter for that saber. I am wondering who I should contact abut it. I will have the photo shoot up soon.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #333 on: May 17, 2024, 07:24:13 PM »

Journal 5/17/24

Great news the Insomnia Monster did not get anyone last night. I really thought it would get at least someone in the household because one of the members in it had to get up very early for a medical appointment.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #334 on: May 20, 2024, 07:48:29 PM »

Journal 5/15/24

A few nights ago I had the Insomnia Monster after me.

On the bright side I did try dancing with my second generation fix for my Azure Fallen. It works well enough but I still would like to get a replacement emitter for that saber. I am wondering who I should contact abut it. I will have the photo shoot up soon.

I got the photo shoot up.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3gHoSK8pj_eka_6VNEoSXUemvyqiQqD

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #335 on: May 21, 2024, 08:20:20 PM »

Journal 5/21/24
I’m scared! And hopefully not going to get mad.

Has someone pulled a Emory The Great on US. What’s happening or had happened to diamond boards!? I hope this is not joke. In a video when The Great introduced the new V5 sabers he said that he doesn’t want to make people mad by getting rid of the V2,3,4 sabers. Looks like he has done it again with soundboards. Doing a Great is getting rid of something that people like and keep coming back for. Or telling someone that the new version of an old product is better. (Like toothpaste or hair care products) You know how much I hate proffie smooth swing pixel blades and all the things that come with it!? The thing of literally nightmares.  Sorry for the rambling journal entry.  I definitely will write more later today.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #336 on: May 22, 2024, 02:09:31 AM »

Journal 5/21/24 extra

I forgot to say that I am always a US and Emory The Great fan. Not having the Insomnia Monster is life changing for me.

When the new boards were released there’s no information about what is on them and how to use and or program them that I can understand.

I am interested in learning more about your basic soundboard set up. I think it might work for me. What fonts are on it? I will ramble more tomorrow.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #337 on: May 22, 2024, 07:53:22 PM »

Journal 5/22/24

The dream weaver was nice to me last night. No nightmares! I used my Dominicide last night because I usually have nightmares when I use it. I out smarted the dream weaver. I had been using my 36in night blade and my plush Dominicide I made recently. I did have from what I can remember from my dreams last night I believe that my sabers were in them.

On the other hand my mother had the Insomnia Monster after her.

Back to my rambling from yesterday I feel as if The Great has left US hanging because there is no good information about what the options are for soundboards. Also a comparison of features would be very helpful. I am very frustrated. I probably will start a new thread with all these questions here.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #338 on: May 23, 2024, 04:25:10 AM »

Journal 5/22/24 extra

I feel like I need to ramble again to my journal tonight. I did look at the main site and found a little information and a few answers to my questions about soundboards.  At least I found out that the new basic soundboard will not work for me.  Looks like my sound saber days are over. I definitely will buy more stunt sabers in my lifetime.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #339 on: May 24, 2024, 08:01:05 PM »

Journal 5/24/24

I want to apologize for my crazy rants about soundboards I did look into this matter more and found that I could live with the new obs v4 soundboard.

On the other hand the Insomnia Monster is making its rounds in the household. It has been after my mother for days now. It decided to try me last night.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #340 on: May 26, 2024, 08:00:34 PM »

Journal 5/26/24

Since I have been upset and frustrated with what has happened to diamond soundboards I have been looking into other boards offered my US and other saber companies. I am almost to the point of deciding to go pixel for my next saber. I would do the ultra pixel with obs v4 sound. I am convinced after watching Emory The Great’s videos on those features. The only thing I am concerned with is about blade length and if I could use other pixel blades with that set up.oops I just remembered that the saber I want next doesn’t come with that set up. FYI I am talking about daytime, socializing and dancing saber. I will also buy more night blades too. Definitely no pixel blades at night. So many questions I have before buying my next saber.

My mother is still being haunted by the Insomnia Monster. But she is figuring out why she has the monster after her.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #341 on: May 28, 2024, 07:34:25 PM »

Journal 5/28/24

I have calmed down about the soundboards now. I want to apologize for my rambling journal entries.  To me Emory The Great will always be The Great.  I know it is ok to be frustrated.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2024, 07:42:09 PM »

Journal 6/1/24

The Insomnia Monster has left the household. Everyone has been sleeping. I have only remembered a few dream fragments.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #343 on: June 04, 2024, 06:18:42 PM »

Journal 6/4/24

The dream weaver hasn’t been nice to me lately. I have not had any lightsaber dreams for awhile now. I miss them. I also haven’t been dancing in ages. Since the last time I wrote I did have the Insomnia Monster after me one night.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #344 on: June 05, 2024, 06:36:34 PM »

Journal 6/5/24

I finally after what seams like at least two weeks I went dancing at the coffee shop today. I hope now the dream weaver behaves itself and now I will go back to having lightsaber dreams.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: