Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 38917 times)
ANoob
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2024, 07:27:49 PM »

Journal 6/7/24

I have some interesting news I am actually going to have a video appointment with a medical doctor within a month . They have been bugging me for a long time.  I am quite scared. Good news thereís nothing really wrong with my health just routine stuff.

I also remembered my dream from last night. Finally had the disaster dream again. In my dream I was on a city bus and there was a large fire downtown where I live. It was dark when I got off the bus. You know what I did. I was in disaster mode on my diamond fallen. I didnít even put the blade in it.

In real life I am very proud and happy with the dream weaver.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #346 on: June 09, 2024, 07:58:07 PM »

Journal 6/9/24

I keep forgetting to write what saber I have been using most at night. It has been my v2 with night blade. I have also in the last two nights had dreams that from what I can remember had to do with disasters and sabers.  I also had the Insomnia monster after me last night a bit. I wish I could remember more of my dreams.

On the good side it looks like dancing day today.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2024, 08:14:59 PM »

Journal 6/12/24

I have been having dreams but I canít seam to grasp them.

On the positive side I watched a review of the new basic soundboard today. Itís ok sounding but not for my liking. It is frustrating that the next saber I would like to buy dose not come with the electronics I would like it to have. After comparing all the boards I would actually eat my words and buy an ultra pixel saber with obs v4 sound. Still holding strong against proffie boards. I donít want anymore headaches and nightmares that I already have that I would get from a proffie board.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2024, 07:41:20 PM »

Journal 6/15/24

Everyone has been sleeping well in the household. The Insomnia monster has left my mother thankfully.  On another positive note I have calmed down about soundboards. I know it is ok to be sad about it.

Just remembered a dream piece. I had two diamond boards not in sabers in my bag that I had forgotten about. When I realized I had them they were broken. I was upset because I knew I couldnít get anymore.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2024, 07:37:57 PM »

Journal 6/18/24

It has been very hot and smoky weather the past few days. There are wildfires in the county I live in. Thankfully I am always ready for a disaster. I am thankfully not afraid of wildfires anymore. Before I joined this community. My Azure Fallen is being naughty today. I was showing it off at the coffee shop. I really donít want it to act up during disaster season. Hope everyone is staying safe.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #350 on: June 21, 2024, 05:44:40 AM »

Journal 6/20/24

Oops! I forgot that it has been a few days over two years since I joined. I am planning on doing two year reviews of my sabers.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2024, 07:58:36 PM »

Journal 6/23/24

It has been two years since I got my first saber.  To celebrate I put the original pommel on my Aeon v5 le last night. I let that saber be my main sleep saber last night. Overall a very nice saber. It dose have its problems but nothing that bothers me.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #352 on: June 24, 2024, 08:47:58 PM »

Journal 6/24/24

I am having a slight disaster with my diamond saber. I possibly broke a connection inside of it. I canít tell if it is just a screw or something worse. At least no broken wires. Definitely my nightmares are coming true.  I will take pictures and post them here soon if the problem is worse then I think it may be. I thankfully do have a backup saber to use for disasters.

It started with me getting back into some slow dancing today. My saber runs out of power. When I open it up like most times it is hard to get to the batteries. I must have hit it too hard to get them out. I usually can just shake the saber and they come out. I did what The Great said to do for a stuck battery pack.

I am at the coffee shop right now. I need to get home. I will write more later.

I am home now. Thankfully it was not the bad break I thought it might be. It is just the screw. I will just have to be even more careful with the saber now.
At least the disaster is over now.

While on my way home I did remember my dream. My dream was about the US raffle and also trying to buy another diamond saber. I contacted US about how many diamond boards there were left they said only 4. Two for the raffle and two for sale.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2024, 07:50:55 PM »

Journal 6/25/24
First I did have the insomnia monster after me last night. But thankfully I had a wonderful dream last night finally. All my friends who have written in my journal here were in my dream. I really wish I could remember more of it. So glad like in other versions of this dream I could remember peoples names and not having people being mean to me. I guess that problem with my diamond Fallen triggered the dream weaver into giving me the wonderful dream.

Back to yesterdayís entry about almost having a disaster with my diamond Fallen. I did take pictures of it today. I will definitely be mentioning all the breaks this saber has in its two year review happening in the next month or so.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #354 on: June 26, 2024, 04:31:03 AM »

Journal 6/25/24 extra

There was a small disaster next door to where I live.  As soon as I looked out the window I knew it was time to get into costume. Thankfully this time my diamond Fallen was ready for the disaster. It was a MVA into apartment complex with gas leak. Thankfully it was into the parking lot part of the complex at slow speed. I was doing exactly what I do in my disaster dreams in real life.  A lot of people living near the disaster were out to investigate. They got a dance show from me. Thankfully everyone is ok. It felt good to dance today.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #355 on: June 29, 2024, 07:18:07 PM »

Journal 6/29/24

Nothing much to write about this journaling period. I am being way more careful with my Fallen Diamond since the break I had with it. The Insomnia monster as been around the household a little bit.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #356 on: July 02, 2024, 10:57:47 PM »

Journal 7/2/24

I dealt with the doctors appointment yesterday. I had butterflies in my gut. The good news is I have not had the dream about having Togo to a doctor since I made the appointment. I told my doctor about getting rid of the Insomnia Monster. That made him happy.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #357 on: July 05, 2024, 05:15:34 PM »

Journal 7/5/24

I remembered what I have been meaning to write about here. I have been using my crimson Dominicide as my main sleep saber since the weather has been very hot.

I also remembered a dream piece from last night. I had bought a scorpion saber.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #358 on: July 09, 2024, 07:19:54 PM »

Journal 7/9/24

Everyone has been sleeping well without any visits from the Insomnia Monster.  I sadly have not had any significant lightsaber related dreams lately. I still am using my Dominicide as my main sleep saber.

I was tempted to work on my play last night because my parents are watching Greyís Anatomy and the pair of episodes they watched were the ones that the first line of my play is from. Episodes season 3 episodes 15 and 16.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Major

« Reply #359 on: July 10, 2024, 07:45:26 PM »

Journal 7/10/24

I had a very bad night with the Insomnia Monster last night.

Also a funny thing happened today when I went out to the coffee shop. I forgot to wear my saber. I had to go back home and get it. Thankfully I was only one block away from home.  It reminded me of my mother forgetting her dentures. I did not feel properly dressed without my saber like my mother feels without her teeth. I knew that action would make a good journal entry.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: