Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I am experiencing technical difficulties with both sound sabers need urgent help  (Read 1212 times)
ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« on: August 07, 2022, 04:43:16 PM »

I do not know why I am having such problems with my sabers. I don’t think I am rough on them compared to a dullest or someone learning to dance and having lots of drops and other dancing accidents. I never dropped one. I am worried that I will have to send them both back for repairs leaving me with with my initiate v2 stunt saber.
Now having to face my fear since I did damage the the Aeon v5 le with sound.  I am afraid of not knowing what to do since I did damage it. It would be as quoted from my journal here “Imagine a night without a lightsaber? It would be back to the age old question how to fall asleep? Most frustrating thing ever. You just lay there tossing and turning, playing iPad video games, watching the clock, counting sheep and so on. The next morning you are exhausted.  You are thinking I do not anymore nights like that after having no more insomnia since answering your life biggest question.”

Aeon v5 le lite sound
I know this one is my fault. Sound not working do to crushed and broken speaker do to my wanting to keep it quieter. I almost like it better because it doesn’t annoy others in my house and I can use it at night without waking up anyone. But I do think it is kind of a waste of money to have a sound saber become a stunt saber. Since this was my first lightsaber I didn’t know want I was doing. ANoobish mistake but I can still appreciate the Aeon v5 le lite sound because that I answered my life’s biggest question “how to fall asleep?” As I mentioned many times on my journal here topic ANoob has landed.

Now the Azure Fallen diamond

I am having a weird issue with that one too. I am having to be very careful and baby it. Especially at night because it was very expensive and I don’t what anymore problems. I noticed after  playing with it which includes lots of spinning the board gets hot and also when the batteries get to a certain level of charge it shuts off. I try to tun it back on but it then makes some very strange and funny squeaking and squawking sounds. I do charge the batteries when this happens and it does fix the problems temporarily until  it happens again. I will get video footage when it happens next. I have only owned it less then two weeks. I don’t know if this is a flaw or something else. Also when adjusting the volume on the fly I can’t get it to a appropriate level without it going completely silent or making crackling sounds. I know this one is not my fault.

Any advice would be helpful and much appreciated. I kind of scared and not knowing what to do.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 04:50:05 PM »

I did troubleshoot the diamond saber I just had to turn off the defective font. Turns out the font causing problems is the one I want to play no pun intended for my hum in my code blue play I am writing. I did get video footage of the problem. May uploaded it for other members who may have similar problems. I wish I could be rougher on my Azure Fallen diamond. I know I have to baby it because I do not want anymore problems.

Update on how I am feeling about if I do have to send both sabers back for repairs and life’s biggest question “how to fall asleep?” And wondering what “Imagining a night without a lightsaber? It would be back to the age old question how to fall asleep? Most frustrating thing ever. You just lay there tossing and turning, playing iPad video games, watching the clock, counting sheep and so on. The next morning you are exhausted.  You are thinking I do not anymore nights like that after having no more insomnia since answering your life biggest question.” I did run a test and I am not desperate if worst comes to worst with both sabers down. I did put the blade the 32 inch one heavy grade I use at night on my orange stunt saber and I can sleep. I also thinking of going for a 36 or 40 inch one in the near future like I mentioned in my journal here ANoob has landed thread.

Partial conclusion I should stick with stunt sabers at night. Less chance of technical problems and I can be rougher on them.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 11:36:54 PM »

update as of 8/16/22

also have battery issues with the Fallen. I just may have to charge them more often. I have problems with it shutting off at random and not bing able to turn it back on. I tried taking the batteries out and reinserting them somewhat solved the problem but was not the fix I was hoping for. A weird occurrence happened last night with th Fallen. Little back story first. I get ready for bed to the light of my Fallen not the ones in my house.  Last night I was getting ready for bed I already turned out the main lights in the room with the Fallen on a suddenly relized I could not see properly. i then saw that the light on my Fallen went out. At first I thought I sat on it or bumped the power botton but realized when I tried to turn it bak on nothing happened. I will soon run a test to see how long it taks to have the problem(s) act up. also will get more video footage of it. anyone her experienced these problems before, if so what did you do to solve them or any suggestions on how to fix.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 05:45:07 PM »

Make that I am learning to live with both problematic sound sabers. Conclusion to the problems stay with stunt sabers and if I get a sound saber get an illuminated switch and or recharge port. Probably would not get a sound saber again.

I think I will wait until I go to a convention to get any upgrades or repairs done.

I also use each saber for different times of day or activity such as the Fallen for dancing with sound. Also use the Fallen without sound to get ready for bed as a flashlight. The Aeon v5 le what used to be lite sound as my night saber with my night pommel and 32in heavy grade blade. Thankfully I have not had to use one for one of those emergency situations. If I do I will surly stand out in the crowd.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 06:02:03 AM »

Hey there.
Keep in mind that diamond sabers are quite the gluttons in terms of power consumption. And ultrapixel even more so.
Sorry to hear you crushed the speaker but those models are loud to say the least. Maybe you could purchase the stunt pommel to dull the sound once it is repaired?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 01:05:38 PM »

Hey there.
Keep in mind that diamond sabers are quite the gluttons in terms of power consumption. And ultrapixel even more so.
Sorry to hear you crushed the speaker but those models are loud to say the least. Maybe you could purchase the stunt pommel to dull the sound once it is repaired?

Already done that with the pommel for the Aeon v5 le with lite sound aka my night saber. I got the sentinel v5 non vented. That is the one is what I refer to as my night pommel. But I have read here that is not recommended for sound sabers. I trying using the tissue method I learned here in the original pommel the one open ended one with claws. Turns out I don’t like that clawed pommel anyway. On another note I can make the Fallen into the same color and font as the Aeon.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: