Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Happy and can't wait (obviously I can though)  (Read 1693 times)
AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: August 08, 2022, 01:35:39 AM »

I've purchased a few UltraSabers brand sabers before, my first ever one was a Dark Initiate V3, then I had hoped to get a regular Reaper, however due to constraints didn't really happen, but I still love every saber I purchase, I even name them, I named my first one Lunar Sunset, the next I named Sienna's Fang (Dark Catalyst with Pyrestone Orange blade), next was a Dark Catalyst as well with a Sunriders Destiny blade color, I named that one Lala's Soul, gave that one to a friend who is a former coworker as a combination Christmas/Birthday present, next one I ended up swapping to a Crimson Reaper with a Blue Violet Amethyst blade (Black Rose yes as in Akiza from 5D's), then I got a Grandmaster again with a Blue Violet Amethyst blade (Tyr'ahnee's Dominion), now I have bought my ultimate lightsaber for my collection, it's the last one I plan on buying currently but we'll see, Empress hilt, Pyrestone Orange blade, Diamond controller, name to be Demona's Dominance. Now I will just need to put together the rest of my SWTOR OC's outfit.

" You may think me a heretic, but I don't really care. You may think it impossible to be able to have compassion for those that are weak once you embrace the darkness. But you're wrong, I have meditated on The Force for thousands of years, it kept me alive all this time. In return, I use my strength from the darkness to protect those that need it. " - Force Master Abyss

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 04:26:54 PM »

I've purchased a few UltraSabers brand sabers before, my first ever one was a Dark Initiate V3, then I had hoped to get a regular Reaper, however due to constraints didn't really happen, but I still love every saber I purchase, I even name them, I named my first one Lunar Sunset, the next I named Sienna's Fang (Dark Catalyst with Pyrestone Orange blade), next was a Dark Catalyst as well with a Sunriders Destiny blade color, I named that one Lala's Soul, gave that one to a friend who is a former coworker as a combination Christmas/Birthday present, next one I ended up swapping to a Crimson Reaper with a Blue Violet Amethyst blade (Black Rose yes as in Akiza from 5D's), then I got a Grandmaster again with a Blue Violet Amethyst blade (Tyr'ahnee's Dominion), now I have bought my ultimate lightsaber for my collection, it's the last one I plan on buying currently but we'll see, Empress hilt, Pyrestone Orange blade, Diamond controller, name to be Demona's Dominance. Now I will just need to put together the rest of my SWTOR OC's outfit.
Interested in seeing those outfits!! And the Empress with orange blade is a beauty. I have one =p good choice!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 08:33:51 PM »

I've realized a new much better name for my new Saber that I have ordered which I am still excitedly waiting for, Kirche The Fever (yes as in from Zero No Tsukaima) I've recently rewatched the first season and bought the entire series on Blu-ray and I realized that her name would be perfect for my Empress Saber with Pyrestone Orange blade.

" You may think me a heretic, but I don't really care. You may think it impossible to be able to have compassion for those that are weak once you embrace the darkness. But you're wrong, I have meditated on The Force for thousands of years, it kept me alive all this time. In return, I use my strength from the darkness to protect those that need it. " - Force Master Abyss

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 12:20:46 PM »

I like the new name and congrats on the saber, Abyss

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 03:41:12 AM »

Wonderful details, AF!  And fantastic sabers  Smiley

My favorite is my Archon v3.1 (modded w/ Graflex clamp), Guardian Blue blade, name: Zearic's Aldrnari.  Here's a few pics of my own cosplay:

Full robes & tunics

No robe, just tunics w/ lightsabers in hand (I didn't have my dayblades on me  Sad)

Here I am with the local chapter of Mando Mercs (and a fantastic General Madine).  Good people^^

Looking forward to your own ensemble!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 09:10:11 PM »

Hi Abyss Force,

Great pics and info. I like it when people go that bit further and give their saber a name - I feel it helps create more immersion and connection to your hilt.
And as my friend TheDutchman points out you have nice arsenal of Ultrasabers already (I like the sound of the two Catalysts - a comfortable hilt that's well balanced and great for spinning).

I'd also be interested to see pics of a new costume, as I put a Jedi outfit together last year....

Oh and @TheDutchman.....you are a sharp dressed Jedi!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 06:57:38 PM »

Hi Abyss Force,

Great pics and info. I like it when people go that bit further and give their saber a name - I feel it helps create more immersion and connection to your hilt.
And as my friend TheDutchman points out you have nice arsenal of Ultrasabers already (I like the sound of the two Catalysts - a comfortable hilt that's well balanced and great for spinning).

I'd also be interested to see pics of a new costume, as I put a Jedi outfit together last year....

Oh and @TheDutchman.....you are a sharp dressed Jedi!
Thank you, my friend  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2022, 10:44:40 PM »

So I have pretty much found all the stuff I need for the outfit, sure most of it is stuff not actually in SWTOR but I love the combination already, Cal's Inquisitor outfit from Jedi: Fallen Order minus the chest piece, swap in the cape and vest chest piece from the Inquisitor outfit from the Obi-Wan series, and finally to top it off, the Second Sister's helmet from Jedi: Fallen Order, then I also found light up holocrons on Etsy as well as a Sith ID I plan on getting, then I just need a small belt pouch and a couple of other things. I can't wait however the outfit will be very expensive.

AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2022, 10:48:04 PM »

Oh, also my new Saber is almost here, I hope it gets here by Wednesday, it says that it should be delivered on Tuesday but we will see! I'm so excited!

AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2022, 11:07:18 PM »

My new saber is here! It arrived just a few hours ago, and I LOVE it. I've already programmed another color, sort of a very light green color to try and match a character's hair color from three houses (no not Byleth after fusing with Sothis), I can't wait to program it some more! Then I'll just have to try and record a video with it and post it to Twitter. Also for anyone curious my profile picture (which I got to work after doing it on my laptop) is Cereala Abyss, founder but no longer leader OC of The Dark Jedi Order Guild in SWTOR on Republic side.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2022, 04:31:23 PM »

My new saber is here! It arrived just a few hours ago, and I LOVE it. I've already programmed another color, sort of a very light green color to try and match a character's hair color from three houses (no not Byleth after fusing with Sothis), I can't wait to program it some more! Then I'll just have to try and record a video with it and post it to Twitter. Also for anyone curious my profile picture (which I got to work after doing it on my laptop) is Cereala Abyss, founder but no longer leader OC of The Dark Jedi Order Guild in SWTOR on Republic side.
You got a point for sharing a pic! do you prefer light side or dark side points?

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2022, 06:40:16 PM »

You got a point for sharing a pic! do you prefer light side or dark side points?
I prefer Dark Side points, thank you.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2022, 05:41:18 AM »

I prefer Dark Side points, thank you.
Done!

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: [1]   Go Up