Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: If you could be any race from Star Wars what would you be? (Inc. SWTOR)  (Read 3976 times)
AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: August 26, 2022, 07:55:54 AM »

I feel I would probably go for a Pureblood Sith but with softer features (cuz I don't really like all the weird spike/horn like growths), and while I couldn't fit it in the topic title what would your alignment be? For me a Dark Jedi as my Signature suggests, I embrace the Dark Side but I use my power to protect the weaker of the Galaxy. Final part: Preferred Apprentice/Companion race and gender? For me either Twi'lek or Togruta for race and female for gender specifically because the only Twi'lek and Togruta Jedi we see either died, or got expelled from The Order and they were all female, so I would want to try and train more female force sensitives to help protect the galaxy as well as train them in stealth and blending in when needed so that they could catch all opponents off guard. I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts.

" You may think me a heretic, but I don't really care. You may think it impossible to be able to have compassion for those that are weak once you embrace the darkness. But you're wrong, I have meditated on The Force for thousands of years, it kept me alive all this time. In return, I use my strength from the darkness to protect those that need it. " - Force Master Abyss

Razzorr
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 10:58:13 PM »

Race: I would just stay with humanoid or if it could be made to work Chiss. LOL nothing to do with Thrawn. It is more that I have always liked the Andorian's in Star Trek.
Alignment: I guess I would be along the lines of a gray Jedi. Light side of the force, but not agreeing with the Jedi code. I thought only Sith deal in absolutes? LOL.
Preferred Apprentice/Companion: Not to picky, I figure the Jedi would not want me to have an apprentice because of my views of the code. LOL I would get the problem cases just to get them out of there hair.

Sabers
Sentinel: blade Guardian blue  (Stunt)
Azure Butcher: blade varies (Diamond)
x2 Azure Fallen: blade varies (Diamond)
Azure Dominicide: blade varies (Diamond)
Apprentice LE V5: blade green (Stunt with Li-ion) Raffle Summer 2022 win.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 09:26:54 AM »

Tough question. I main a pure blood sith, light sided. But I love Cathars. So... Maybe be a pure blood (but I agree about the facial spikes and stuff) or a Cathar. As for companions, Female Cathar.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 07:51:40 AM »

I feel I would probably go for a Pureblood Sith but with softer features (cuz I don't really like all the weird spike/horn like growths), and while I couldn't fit it in the topic title what would your alignment be? For me a Dark Jedi as my Signature suggests, I embrace the Dark Side but I use my power to protect the weaker of the Galaxy. Final part: Preferred Apprentice/Companion race and gender? For me either Twi'lek or Togruta for race and female for gender specifically because the only Twi'lek and Togruta Jedi we see either died, or got expelled from The Order and they were all female, so I would want to try and train more female force sensitives to help protect the galaxy as well as train them in stealth and blending in when needed so that they could catch all opponents off guard. I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts.

Oh yea, I love Cathar too, I have like six or more Cathar characters on SWTOR, so that would be a cool choice too. Same for apprentice, still female for gender for same previous reason.

" You may think me a heretic, but I don't really care. You may think it impossible to be able to have compassion for those that are weak once you embrace the darkness. But you're wrong, I have meditated on The Force for thousands of years, it kept me alive all this time. In return, I use my strength from the darkness to protect those that need it. " - Force Master Abyss

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 06:09:55 PM »

With my love of history, I would choose Anzat: since they're very long-lived (1,000 years), they are able to experience a vast timespan especially on a galactic scale.  As for alignment, gray but much more so towards the Light.  As far as companions, I'd be interested in Hapan, Togruta, Mirilian, or Zeltron  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 07:02:02 PM »

Oh yea, I love Cathar too, I have like six or more Cathar characters on SWTOR, so that would be a cool choice too. Same for apprentice, still female for gender for same previous reason.
I think I have at least 5 Cathars yeah.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 08:55:55 PM »

It's hard for me not to say a Vurk, but I don't really know if that could be my official answer. I'd have to think about it more. Zabraks are a cool one too. As are Nikto.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 02:07:48 PM »

Shistavanen.... Wolfman...nuf said

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2022, 11:38:32 PM »

Shistavanen.... Wolfman...nuf said

Heck yeah! 👍🏼

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2022, 12:28:28 PM »

Celestial maybe? Though little is known about them they seem (once) to have been powerful and long lived. I think they also had a corporeal and Force based existence which is interesting.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022, 07:23:12 PM »

Celestial maybe? Though little is known about them they seem (once) to have been powerful and long lived. I think they also had a corporeal and Force based existence which is interesting.
GREAT answer, LSG^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2023, 09:46:47 PM »

I'm definitely leaning towards Mirialan lately. It's the green skin and tats.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2023, 11:53:13 AM »

Nautolan. Green skin, lots of tentacles, large black eyes and the ability to breathe under water.

jesseherbert
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2023, 11:29:13 PM »

If I were to choose a race from Star Wars, the Togruta would be a fascinating choice. The Togruta are a humanoid species known for their head-tails, called montrals, and head-tails lekku. They have a graceful and agile nature, with lekku capable of detecting subtle changes in air currents, enhancing their situational awareness.
The Togruta possess a strong connection to the Force, and many individuals from this species have become Jedi. Their natural agility, combined with their inherent Force sensitivity, makes them formidable combatants. When it comes to lightsabers, a Togruta Jedi could employ a unique and dynamic fighting style, utilizing their acrobatic abilities to their advantage.
With their head-tails, a Togruta Jedi could incorporate a distinctive lightsaber technique. They could use their lekku to manipulate their lightsaber, adding an extra level of finesse and creativity to their combat. For example, they might employ quick and precise movements, using their lekku to augment their strikes, block incoming attacks, or even perform intricate lightsaber spins and twirls.
The Togruta's connection to the Force and their natural agility would make them particularly skilled in force lightsaber duels, allowing them to fluidly transition between offense and defense. Their lekku could serve as an additional sensory tool, enabling them to anticipate an opponent's movements and react swiftly.
Furthermore, the Togruta's cultural traditions and spiritual beliefs could add depth to their character. They might draw inspiration from their rich heritage, incorporating ancient Togruta rituals or philosophies into their Jedi training, further enhancing their connection to the Force.
In summary, being a Togruta would offer a unique combination of physical abilities, Force sensitivity, and a distinct force lightsaber combat style. Their graceful nature and the added versatility of their lekku would make them a captivating and formidable presence on the battlefield, while their rich cultural background would provide a foundation for character depth and growth within the Star Wars universe.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2023, 08:03:58 PM »

Nautolan. Green skin, lots of tentacles, large black eyes and the ability to breathe under water.

I feel like I'd like to keep my appearance largely the same, save the skin color. I'm quite happy with it.

I'm also really fascinated by the tattoos their culture has ingrained in, although I suppose not all Jedi would have them(Vernestra Rwoh desn't appear to have any, although Barriss and Luminara did).

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: