Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraPixel Saber with Obsidian v4 and Windows 11  (Read 758 times)
CommanderJorgen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 12, 2022, 02:23:16 AM »

Hi. Perhaps someone here might be able to help with this one. I've been trying to search around for a solution to this, to no avail.
I recently purchased my first saber from Ultrasaber. I got an Ultrapixel with the obsidian v4 sound board. The blade has been operating quite well, and hasn't shown any issues, except for trying to connect it to my computer.
I have downloaded the latest Ultrasaber Launcher (v2.88 as of this post), and have been unable to get it to connect to my computer to change/add new fonts. No matter what I've tried, no matter what order of connection I've tried, I always get the "Device disconnected. Auto-connection enabled." message. I am running windows 11 and have been using a standard micro usb connector.
Has anyone else successfully gotten an Ultrapixel with an obsidian v4 to work with windows 11? Big thanks!

CommanderJorgen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 01:51:22 AM »

Update: As it turns out, every micro usb cable I own was charge-only. My mistake.
I was able to acquire a friend's micro USB to USB-C cable, and the program found the saber perfectly on my windows 11 laptop. So just make doubly sure you have a micro usb data/sync cable.

LordDrift
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 10:09:18 PM »

I really need someone to make a font editing and font uploading video for the UltraPixel's as i have been having all the trouble finding fonts that actually work and then getting them formated for the ultrapixel. is there any treads concerning this issue?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: