Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber will not power up on batteries (Dominicide)  (Read 901 times)
jedifenner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 31, 2022, 01:37:57 PM »

My 2 year old Dominicide will not power up on batteries. The saber works fine when plugged in. I've purchased new batteries, assuming the originals had gone bad. However, the saber will still not power up--and I've confirmed the batteries are good as I have a 2nd Dominicide to test them in.

Any ideas on what I should do? (Note: I've reached out to info@ultrasabers to ask the same question)

Thanks in advance!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 09:42:43 PM »

Stupid question, but I have to ask... are you sure you're using the right KIND of batteries, not just the right SIZE?  You don't say whether your saber has sound or not, or whether it has an Emerald card or not, but those fancier cards draw more power, and need Li-Ion batteries called 14500 cells... they look just like weird-labeled AA cells, but have 4.7 volts nominal, instead of 1.5 volts, and if that's what the saber needs, it won't do anything with regular alkaline (or even standard NiMH rechargeable) AA-sized cells.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: