Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Help me upgrade my Fallen  (Read 1019 times)
FlyTekk
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 29, 2022, 11:58:06 PM »

I just ordered a Fallen lightsaber from Ultrasabers. I ordered it without sound. I also ordered it with tri blue led as i hope to use a photon blade for max brightness.

Anyone know where i can find a core or sound board (excuse me i dont know the difference) that i can add to the pre-existing tri blue led, power switch, battery etc.

Im not sure if ordering a new core comes with new battery, button, led and sound or are they individual parts.

Basically im starting with a stunt tri blue baselit fallen and would like to end with a fallen photon green smooth swing sound saber. I dont care much for costumizing sound fonts. As long as it comes with good sound preinstalled im fine with that.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 09:59:44 PM »

I would have to say, you'd be better off making a new order and getting the massive discount that's on till February 10th. If you look, any order that is over $250 is 50% off, so unless you want to get the parts and make sure it's over that price, getting a completed UltraPixel hilt right now is my advice to you.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 12:19:14 AM »

Ultrasabers don't use cores so the available  assembled cores would require aditional modification to the hilt or the core to function in one.
There are several options in sound cards that can be added but any would require changing the power switch and/or the battery setup.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff