Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Questions about UltraPixel  (Read 664 times)
Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« on: December 14, 2022, 10:31:59 PM »

I haven't been on in a while, so if this is an old topic can you please give me the links?

I'm thinking of getting an UltraPixel and I have a ton of questions. Sorry Sad who else do I ask?

A) Can I modify the pulse, shimmer or other colors? Let's say I have Blue, but I want to pulse red slowly. Or on ignition I want to be start red and fade to green.
B) Is it as bright as some of the Photon Blades out there? The green ones are super bright, plus having the benefit to show brightly in any light.
C) How does the UltraPixel show up in different lighting. I've see colors totally wash out in certain indoor lighting and always in daylight.
D) Does this customize well? What are my options other than picking a color? I've seen some Youtube with pixel blades doing all kinds of different effects.

What else didn't I ask? I have the regular blades so this will be my first UltraPixel? Are there any other differences or does it just change color easier?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Always try to do what is right.

Ken at Sunrise
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 10:37:08 PM »

Can you fight with them?

Always try to do what is right.

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 07:58:35 PM »

Can you fight with them?
Yes but you are more likely to loosen a wire or damage the lightstrip than with an in-hilt LED.
The blades are heavier.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: