Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Replacing battery holder  (Read 1881 times)
Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« on: January 02, 2023, 05:23:05 PM »

Hey guys I’ve got a question. I ordered a saber for my youngest a while back and it came with the four AAA battery holder. After we moved last year and he unpacked it and started playing with it we noticed that it kept cutting out. So I opened it up and saw that the battery holder was cracked and the battery is falling out. I’ve just kind of had the batteries taped in for now but I need to order some parts and figured I’d get a replacement while I’m at it. What I need to know is do I need to get another four slot AAA holder or can I use a two slot AA instead?

Second, my bellicose stopped working. I’m betting it’s just a connection or something that came loose but I don’t know how to completely remove the internals to check it so I’m thinking I’ll just have to send it in for repair. How do I do that? Thanks all.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 06:50:59 PM »

You could change to the 2 AA holder but it would result in a change in voltage and require a changed resistor as well. It will also change run time.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff