Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Xenopixel Emperor hilt while on 50% sale in 1st Q of 2023  (Read 989 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« on: January 28, 2023, 08:55:26 PM »

I'm not doing a video or unboxing, this is just a few pics and comments about this new Xenopixel hilt I purchased thru UltraSabers.

I ordered it on Saturday of last week (1-21-23) and received it in 5 days (1-26-23), which amazed me greatly. I unboxed it and being me, I immediately took it apart, to see how it was put together and how it all worked. I could not be more pleased.

It has its' own box to contain it (pic 1)

Which looks like it was pre-packed somewhere else and then packed and shipped from US, because it has a gouge in the top, but did not pass into the box itself, which I am ok with.

Here's a pic of the hilt (after I took it apart and put it back together)

It is a fingerprint magnet, so it will need to be gently cleaned if it gets handled.

Here's the last few pics of it taken apart and shows the board, micro sd card and battery:

It does have micro LEDs in the top of the hilt, with the connection pins that contact the neo pixel blade (which is 36 inches long). Also, it has a USB-C connection to charge in the chassis, but not while inside the hilt, it must be taken apart to charge, to remove the battery, to update the firmware or install or change the fonts on the micro sd card.

The boot up and/or activation switch is only 1 button (the green one). The red one is not connected to anything. You can boot the hilt, wake it and change fonts with the single button, but for me, I cannot get the button to power off the hilt, only sleep. So, my advice is when the hilt is not going to be used, either remove the battery or plug it in to keep it charged.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the construction of this hilt and how well it works and is comfortable in the hand and how responsive the sound effects are. I'm happy I decided to purchase it and am glad I was able to get 50% off because of the sale that is on till Feb. 10th.

If you're looking at getting a Xenopixel hilt and are tempted to get one thru this partnership with UltraSabers, I would say get it. You won't be disapointed.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 09:10:37 PM »

I forgot to add, this does have smoothswing and has 8 different font banks.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 03:57:19 AM »

All these new xeno pixel sabers are really interesting for sure though. I'll have to get one at some point

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 05:59:05 AM »

Hi Chalion and congrats on your new acquisition!

That hilt certainly looks the part, you're just going to have to get a pair of those white cotton gloves that snooker/pool referees wear to avoid getting your prints or smudges on the the shiny bits of the saber  Grin

I have a Xenopixel V2 from another vendor and I gotta say the effects are impressive (though there are times you just want the blade to go snap/Hiss! and ignite straight away!).
Anyhoo...I hope your saber serves you long and well....thanks for the pictures!
point incoming.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 08:25:19 AM »

I was scared about the red/green led because on some pictures it looks like plain plastic dots. But those are actual leds. It looks amazing.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: [1]   Go Up