Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Graflex se review  (Read 1126 times)
MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« on: February 10, 2023, 03:55:18 PM »

So I have just added the Graflex SE to my collection. I ordered it during the currant 50% off sound sale and received it in just over a week!.
 I got it in Tri-cree Artic Blue with a non-illuminated AV switch, V3 sound and Bronze buttons. I also got the standard 32 inch mid-grade blade with the pointed tip.
 This saber is beautiful and the build quality is 2nd to none. The machining and the fit and finish are all very good. There's not a scratch on it anywhere.
 I have med sized hands and I can get my hand around the grip part no problem and my other hand fits between the bronze button and the activation switch with my pinky landing on the activation switch.
  This section is great for spinning the saber making it far more wieldable than I had expected. So here it is.

I've got to say that the pictures of this saber don't do it justice. It looks awesome in person!! I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you Ultra Sabers!!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023, 03:00:12 AM »

Hi MavRick,

Congrats on your new Graflex! This is a really nice clean looking saber Ultrasbaers came up with based on a classic. Nice choice of options you picked, makes the hilt have that hint of class.
I hope this saber serves you long and well and thanks for sharing your pics including the ones of your collection (guys check out MavRick's other thread to see those pics too).

Points incoming over next day or two ok!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 06:58:38 PM »

So I have just added the Graflex SE to my collection. I ordered it during the currant 50% off sound sale and received it in just over a week!.
 I got it in Tri-cree Artic Blue with a non-illuminated AV switch, V3 sound and Bronze buttons. I also got the standard 32 inch mid-grade blade with the pointed tip.
 This saber is beautiful and the build quality is 2nd to none. The machining and the fit and finish are all very good. There's not a scratch on it anywhere.
 I have med sized hands and I can get my hand around the grip part no problem and my other hand fits between the bronze button and the activation switch with my pinky landing on the activation switch.
  This section is great for spinning the saber making it far more wieldable than I had expected. So here it is.

I've got to say that the pictures of this saber don't do it justice. It looks awesome in person!! I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you Ultra Sabers!!

Ah the Graflex SE.  THIS was THE saber that started my Ultrasabers Collection!  I can attest: you are SO right; this hilt is simply stunning!  I admit that I went GB instead of the AB but without a doubt this is one of the very best sabers available, anywhere!

Congratulations Mav!  Thank you for sharing  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2023, 10:10:21 PM »

Thank you both for the kind words. I don't do video reviews, so it's nice to see that some people still read the regular reviews. I do however try to include the pics.  Grin
 Point to you both and MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: