Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Bellicose!! Again!!  (Read 2580 times)
Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« on: January 29, 2012, 01:10:35 AM »

FYI: still loving the saber! my second review because i cant help myself.. it deserves it!  its working out perfectly! some nights out spinning it handles beautifully! still a gorgeous hilt, however very long! but this makes for maximum control and any style or method of attack and defense. fully removable covertec knob, may help with some uninterrupted grip for those who prefer. i have learned how to get around the knob when spinning and is not hindering. the color is still bright and true, holds its own in a room of ultrasabers, literally!!
i figured out satrwars 3D comes out the very day of my birthday! so me and my buds are gonna jedi suit up, grab some ultrasabers and go storm the theatress to celebrate! my town will have never seen such a display, i guarantee it!! i will have pictures of that soon enough! for now, enjoy some NEW pictures of my priide and joy, the BELLLICOSE!!!

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Ailowynn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:22:36 AM »

I just want to say that your diary review on the Bellicose made it one of if not the saber I want most. Point for you. And curse you for making me want yet another thing I can't afford.  Wink

Sabers:

Fire Orange Ultrasabers Rifter (no longer in production)

Gaurdian Blue Ultrasabers Phantom v3

Consular Green Bellicose

EMERALD ARIBTER!!!!! Smiley

Light Side points, please!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 04:43:26 AM »

Dude. The pic on your leather is epic. Makes the saber look on fire. I did a similar pic with my Dominix V2 LE in Blazing Red but on my comforter of my bed and it gave a similar effect also. I'll post a pic when I can. Smiley Nice Bellicose by the way. Getting one in 2 or 3 weeks hopefully. Money was cut short so I still gotta wait awhile but it'll happen alot sooner now.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 08:35:16 AM »

What is that, Fire Orange?

It looks freakin' awesome.  I've always been more of an orange fan myself.

I think the Bellicose fits almost too well with a Orange LED, almost like it's just made for that color; I just don't know what it is.

I'm highly considering a Bellicose in Fire Orange myself, but I can't decide if I want the Bane in Red, or the Phantom LE V3 in Orange and/or Red.

Of course, I'm sure eventually I'll just get them all.  Grin

You're really swaying me towards the Bellicose.

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Arcadius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -12

Without emotions, we are powerless.

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 09:51:04 AM »

I think the Bellicose fits almost too well with a Orange LED, almost like it's just made for that color; I just don't know what it is.

I'm highly considering a Bellicose in Fire Orange myself, but I can't decide if I want the Bane in Red, or the Phantom LE V3 in Orange and/or Red.

Of course, I'm sure eventually I'll just get them all.  Grin

You're really swaying me towards the Bellicose.

I'm pretty sure that's Pyrestone Orange actually...

The Jedi speak of freedom, yet know nothing of true freedom. They speak of knowing the force, but know nothing of the true power of the force.

Dark side points please!

Sabers:
PO Phantom LE V3 Staff
GB Blue Liberator (fiancee's)
AS Omen w/filters (dead)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »

I'm highly considering a Bellicose in Fire Orange myself

Yellows and Oranges rule!

I too have mt Bellicose in Pyrestone.

In the scale of color.

Yellow - IDK, sunshine, it's just yellow.
Orange - Same orange as the fruit and fire.
Pyrestone - More red is added to the LED making this a deeper "Lava" orange; Mustafar Orange. Grin

They just suck trying to photograph.

I'm pretty sure that's Pyrestone Orange actually...

You're Correct. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 04:48:26 PM »

Fire Orange Bellicose! It's almost like the saber talks... and it's saying "ORANGE!"  Grin I know someone out there must have a Bellicose in a different color, but I can't think of it right now. But yeah, the Oranges rock. Mine's showing yellow right now, the batteries are just about to go.

They just suck trying to photograph.

True 'dat!

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 04:49:33 PM »

id recommend this pyrestone to anybody looking to recieve an orange based saber, it is incredible!!! i would also definantly recommend this hilt to anybody! in person it is awe-striking. i try to do a good job at catching the color, its just an amazing saber<3

i have never seen fire orange in person however. i bet though a staff would look amazing in orange!  Grin cant go wrong either way!!

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 05:12:48 PM »

id recommend this pyrestone to anybody looking to recieve an orange based saber, it is incredible!!! i would also definantly recommend this hilt to anybody! in person it is awe-striking. i try to do a good job at catching the color, its just an amazing saber<3

i have never seen fire orange in person however. i bet though a staff would look amazing in orange!  Grin cant go wrong either way!!

It does, here is Master Nero's review of his.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1634.0

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: