Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Whose getting an Ultraproffie?  (Read 1143 times)
StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« on: March 11, 2023, 12:24:01 AM »

Really looked and sounded interesting in Emory’s video!  Ant wait to see some demo videos running through the fonts and presets.

Also wanted to say hello to some old friends. My collecting life has been dead of late thanks to some Covid complications. But still look out for new stuff. Hope everyone is doing well!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

CylonJedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 06:49:24 PM »

I received an ultraproffie Lite Scorpion recently.  GREAT interface and outstanding controls in terms of motion control.  Some strange things that seem odd to me... when you do the lock up, its localized based on how you tilt the saber.  Meaning, if you tilt it up, the lock color will go up the blade.  Its pretty sweet.  Problem is, it will only do that for about half of the blade.  So the lock will go up to the center of the blade and if you tilt it down, it will go back down to the hilt.  Really a great feature, but wish it travelled the length of the blade.  There is probably a setting somewhere that controls that.  I had to go into the setup to change the sensitivity of the clash for my preference, which was super simple to do with the chrome based config tool. 

Over the last 4 months I've tried the Obsidian V4, a darkwolf Xeno2, a Golden Harvest core from dark wolf, and an UltraProffie Lite.  The UltraProffie lite is my current favorite for its ease of use, capabilities, and overall simplicity in control.  Its truly an amazing saber for the money. 

Cylon Jedi

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 06:58:50 PM »

Probably not just because I'm a broke b---- lol

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.