Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark War Glaive Neopixle proffie lite saber review.  (Read 1093 times)
RedShirtOfficer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 15, 2023, 07:24:47 PM »

This is my first pro-built super nice Lightsaber ever. for a few years, I have been looking for a saber by watching videos, and a few hundred google searches and Ultrasabers consistently popped up with Ultra Sabers first so this is where I would go to look and build one. So I got a nice overtime check and I was going threw the Build you own Light saber I got the Black Ware Glaive with string blade NeoPixel with UltraProffie Lite and black claws. I built a $627.85 saber and the %40 off code made it $376.71 T.T.L. so I pulled the trigger and purchased it! It was beautiful, the craftsmanship, and attention to detail. Spot on! I have read reviews where people try and say they never get back to you and they don't answer their phones... I don't understand their reviews, I called on day one of ordering and picked up the phone on the 3rd ring the lady was super nice she had an answer for all of my questions, I asked about the batteries I misread something and she addressed it happily. The next day I wanted to make a change I sent an email and within 30 minutes I had a reply with the answer and fix that I wanted and then a confirmation e-mail of my changes in mere minutes. Customer service 10 out of 10! The Saber is flawless not even marks on the allen screws. it is very well put together and has all features as promised in their new video posted on youtube 13 days ago. I can say I am very impressed with my purchase and I will be buying more from them in the future. I will say do not listen to angry people that try to blame them for our abusive mail system in America where every package is treated like a nail and the postal service is the hammer because Ultra Sabers absolutely does their best to package the saber up to protect it. Ultra Sabers takes care of you fast and with a smile!   This has been my experience, I'm blown away  Smiley

ᚹᛖ ᚨᚱᛖ ᛒᚢᛏ ᚱᛁᚠᛏᛋ ᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛋᚨᚾᛞᛋ ᛟᚠ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 08:42:34 PM »

Glad to hear that you like your new saber. I know that it will serve you well. We always like to see saber pics!  Wink
 I have been buying from Ultra sabers for 7 years now and I have never had a bad experience with them or their products. Their customer service has always been on point.
 I just got my latest saber last month and it was great as always.
 So I agree, DON'T listen to the haters.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: