Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can you order a grab bag saber and get a forum color (i.e. DVA, Bane's Heart etc  (Read 6768 times)
Zurth
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »

Does anyone know if they still have plastic sabers in the grab bag? There used to be an option to choose between plastic and alum, but it's no longer there. That's been the thing keeping me from buying GB sabers as of now, as I only want ones I really can maintain and keep from becoming garbage.

Other than that, I don't care what colors I get, though I'd prefer to avoid Dark Side typical colors if possible. I'm more Jedi/Dark Jedi (not yet fallen).

Only Metal is available, Or so I've heard. And grab bag does have a random selection. Keeps you guessing Smiley

Edit: Beat me to it Ed Tongue

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate V2: BR
Dark Initiate V2 LE: CG, VA
Dark Liberator V2: AS
Red SI Battle Saber: V2 FO

Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 09:06:40 PM »

Perfect, that's what I needed to know, Ed! Thanks Zurth, too!

Even if I get DS colors, I need to kick my cousin's butt regularly in a saber duel, and he can even hold an Initiate if I happen to get one of those.

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 01:50:44 PM »

Just wanted to clarify, without a shadow of a doubt you CAN get a grab bag with a forum colour, as mine has just arrived:

As you can see, one Aeon with a Sentinel Yellow blade Smiley

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: