Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Orange saber  (Read 1990 times)
DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2023, 06:02:50 AM »

They have given other Jedi purple in canon, however(just not on screen). Vernastra Rwoh from the High Republic, for instance.
Yeah even in Legends, just different era jedis.
I love the orange and yellow blades too (purple being my favorite) but the temple guard lightsaber is horrendous. Glad to see I'm not the only one cringing at the kyber canon xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2023, 09:08:10 PM »

They have given other Jedi purple in canon, however(just not on screen). Vernastra Rwoh from the High Republic, for instance.

Indeed. I was of course just referencing Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. Canon is a certain point of view. I know Revan carried purple, as shown in the MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic. And, with nothing specifically contradicting that that game is canon, I consider it to be. Also, whenever I play as him in Knights of the Old Republic, he carries purple. Cheesy

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2023, 06:52:48 PM »

And Anakin Solo from New Jedi Order  Smiley

Yeah even in Legends, just different era jedis.
I love the orange and yellow blades too (purple being my favorite) but the temple guard lightsaber is horrendous. Glad to see I'm not the only one cringing at the kyber canon xD
Yeah, Disney Kyber canon.../shudder

Indeed. I was of course just referencing Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. Canon is a certain point of view. I know Revan carried purple, as shown in the MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic. And, with nothing specifically contradicting that that game is canon, I consider it to be. Also, whenever I play as him in Knights of the Old Republic, he carries purple. Cheesy
Agreed.  In fact, I consider A LOT of the EU canon before much of Disney's...stuff.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: