Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I'm lost. Where do I find the latest version of the Obsidian Launcher?  (Read 1155 times)
BK_Panther
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -25

« on: May 12, 2023, 07:44:11 AM »

I haven't seen any new threads. The latest I saw was from July of last year. I tried using the search feature and that doesn't help much either.

Spectre with UltraProffie Zero and Neopixel String Blade

Dual Dark Omen with Manticore emitters. One with a Classic Archon pommel and one with an Archon pommel.
-Tweaked Fire Orange w/ Bane's Heart FoC-

Dual Aeon with Catalyst pommel
- Arctic Blue -

Dominix LE V3 with Consular pommel
- Sun Rider's Destiny -

Silver Initiate V2 with red stripes
- Bane's Heart -

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 04:43:03 PM »

Try sending a PM to one of the Forum Administrators (names are in black at the bottom of the page) e.g. Saber Surfer is one of the admins.

I think (hope!) that they'll be able to give you answers  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Chrono724
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 11:42:10 PM »

I'm new to owning a saber so I don't know much but have you been able to find anything?

Saber Surfer
Administrator
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 08:07:11 PM »

The newest Launcher is currently only available for Windows and it can be found here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23237.0 This works on the NEW Obsidian Chassis Sound versions, Diamond and of course our Old V3, V4, and Emerald options.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: