Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraProffie Zero Not working properly  (Read 725 times)
Zedsyy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 28, 2023, 05:17:41 PM »

I just received this Saber two days ago, everything was working fine until I went to reinstall the battery. Now it is saying "SD card not found" and will not let me turn it on. It is the UltraProffie Zero board and I do not see any SD card for it nor did I when it came in. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 12:57:21 PM »

The MicroSD card is in a holder underneath the battery:

It may have come out when you changed the battery. I've got 3 sabers with this board and I found that in 2 of them the card wasn't properly inserted when I got the saber, leading to issues. The top metal piece that holds it in place slides towards the negative terminal on the battery holder until you hear it click. If it doesn't, then the metal piece can flip outward, causing the MicroSD card to not be connected anymore. That's probably what happened to your saber. Since it was working fine before you took the battery out, it had to have been in there prior to that.

Zedsyy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 02:56:19 PM »

My Board does not have the slot installed. Ican't quite figure out how to link a picture, but it has the connection points where that slot would have been soldered into but there we never anything there. Just an empty space

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 03:37:33 PM »

In that case, I suggest you E-mail Ultrasabers support and start the process to return your saber for repair. It's got a 1-year warranty against faulty electronics, which is what it sounds like you have.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: