Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominix V2 LE Spinning Action Video  (Read 1974 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: February 01, 2012, 09:18:39 PM »

Here is a Dominix V2 LE lightsaber spinning video I did today. I have limited space so I couldn't get too crazy but it'll do. Is the Bellicose a good spinner? Anyway, here is the video. Hope you like it. Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC1u7bmcVnc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC1u7bmcVnc</a>

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:24:10 PM »

And then how do you get the new AV button bezel? That would look good on any saber with Obsidian. Thanks.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 09:33:52 PM »

And then how do you get the new AV button bezel? That would look good on any saber with Obsidian. Thanks.

All the new AV switches will be installed with the bezel.

Oh, and the Bellicose is very good for spinning Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 04:50:18 AM »

@Nero. Nice. Thanks for the info. I know my spinning is sloppy but I had fun either way. xp I'm the more Anakin/Starkiller type dueler cause I like their style of fighting. I liked Anakin cause he is a good person. If you payed attention when he told Luke that "You don't know the power of the dark side", its like Anakin was telling Luke to stay away from Palpatine and such. And thats why I decided on the Bellicose cause its close to Anakin's and Starkillers V3 sabers. TFUII saber. I take that as the Starkiller V3 saber. V1 is the clawed, V2 is the one with the crystal chamber, and V3 is the TFUII saber.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: