Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag!  (Read 11310 times)
tangoprime
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 08:05:10 PM »

Can't wait to see what I get for mine.  Requested Consular Green.  Does anyone know what kind of turn around time I can expect when ordering a grab bag saber?  I only ask because I know myself, and I may end up jumping the gun and ordering the other sabers I'm planning on getting before I even getting the grab bag saber in hand, haha.  ...though if I do that, it'll have to be a sith color because of my impatience.

Sabers:
CG Liberator V3  grabbag Smiley
DVA Standard Issue w/ sound
BR Dark Initiate V3
MR Vader + Anakin ROTS

May the force set you free.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 03:27:26 AM »

Can't wait to see what I get for mine.  Requested Consular Green.  Does anyone know what kind of turn around time I can expect when ordering a grab bag saber?  I only ask because I know myself, and I may end up jumping the gun and ordering the other sabers I'm planning on getting before I even getting the grab bag saber in hand, haha.  ...though if I do that, it'll have to be a sith color because of my impatience.

Grab bags are pretty quick, since they aren't building a big saber with sound and such.

It will come soon. Calm. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

tangoprime
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »

Well, Fedex indicates that mine should be waiting for me when I get home from work today.  Fingers crossed for a Standard Issue or Liberator (those seem to be pretty common grabbag fair), lol.

Sabers:
BR Dark Initiate V3
MR Vader + Anakin ROTS

Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 04:16:51 PM »

Well, Fedex indicates that mine should be waiting for me when I get home from work today.  Fingers crossed for a Standard Issue or Liberator (those seem to be pretty common grabbag fair), lol.

I am so seriously NEVER ordering with FedEx @ Home again! Gah, it's SO FREAKING SLOW!!! My lightsabers are stuck in a box in a box truck somewhere in the middle of the freaking country! Brooklyn Rage!

Still theoretically due here on Friday, anyway, and I had them sent to work, so I know that I'll be able to post them right up!

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

tangoprime
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 04:42:46 PM »

I am so seriously NEVER ordering with FedEx @ Home again! Gah, it's SO FREAKING SLOW!!! My lightsabers are stuck in a box in a box truck somewhere in the middle of the freaking country! Brooklyn Rage!

Still theoretically due here on Friday, anyway, and I had them sent to work, so I know that I'll be able to post them right up!

That's actually a pretty good idea, I should just have them shipped to me at work.  I'm always ordering enough other supplies and whatnot that it wouldn't look odd, lol.  Plus I know what time they get here and I'd know there would be someone to sign for it.

Sabers:
BR Dark Initiate V3
MR Vader + Anakin ROTS

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 05:18:28 PM »

That's actually a pretty good idea, I should just have them shipped to me at work.  I'm always ordering enough other supplies and whatnot that it wouldn't look odd, lol.  Plus I know what time they get here and I'd know there would be someone to sign for it.

My thoughts exactly. But I'm in IT - we're all serious nerds. When my Prophecy came and I broke that thing out, my cube neighbors came out like ants to sugar! Cheesy

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

tangoprime
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 05:38:31 PM »

My thoughts exactly. But I'm in IT - we're all serious nerds. When my Prophecy came and I broke that thing out, my cube neighbors came out like ants to sugar! Cheesy

Ditto for me, IT admin at a public school campus.  BTW, home on lunch break (5 minutes from work = awesome), and can I call it or what, staring at my brand new Liberator V3 in Consular Green.  Review will be up later.

Sabers:
BR Dark Initiate V3
MR Vader + Anakin ROTS

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 08:42:04 PM »

Ditto for me, IT admin at a public school campus.  BTW, home on lunch break (5 minutes from work = awesome), and can I call it or what, staring at my brand new Liberator V3 in Consular Green.  Review will be up later.

OMG OMG OMG!!! If I get a Liberator I'll be SO freaking excited!!! It's really awesome to hear such amazing sabers are coming in the GB. *kneels before Deep and Ultra*

I can't wait to see what Friday brings.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

qroon
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »

OMG OMG OMG!!! If I get a Liberator I'll be SO freaking excited!!! It's really awesome to hear such amazing sabers are coming in the GB. *kneels before Deep and Ultra*

That's hard to erase from the mind.  Undecided

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 09:23:14 PM »

I know right!  I've heard lots of good things about the Liberator, it seems like a solid hilt.

Good luck!

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »

That's hard to erase from the mind.  Undecided

LOL, jerk!!! Tongue

But yeah, totally...  Kiss

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »

OK, they CAME!!!  Grin

I'm literally about to go bouncing off the walls here, lol! So so excited!

You guys, I'm so excited!!! OMG, you guys!!! Teehee!!!

I got a Liberator V2 in GB (GORGEOUS COLOR!!!) and a Dominix V2 in BR!!! I'm just shocked by the incredible feeling of these! I said in another thread already that they feel better in my hand than the Prophecy V3 I have at home does.

The Liberator is just such a gorgeous saber, and the Dominix is just beastly looking! I already have plans to turn the Dominix into my own sort of LE... I will make progress threads when I begin working on them.

Ultra, Deep, you guys are INCREDIBLE! Cheesy

EDIT: BTW guys, it seems very clear to me that US DOES include Alkaline Batts standard on their GB sabers. As a result, I'd encourage everyone to do them a favor in keeping them in business by ADDING the alkaline battery option to their GB orders if you can afford to throw them the extra buck n' a half! I know that cheap AA's are hardly expensive, but IMO, this is just returning their graciousness to us and letting them know how much we support them!

Now, time for some pommel shopping! Wink
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:17:26 PM by ncc74656m » Logged

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

Kaigow
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2012, 05:46:34 PM »

Thats a pretty slick saber. Heck I think most of them look real nice.
Got two GB specials on the way, so we'll see soon, I hope.  Wink

SWTOR:
50 Sorcerer - Giradda the Hutt (PvE)
50 Scoundrel - The Maw (PvP)

Niassa
Knight Ensign

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 06:28:12 PM »

Thats a pretty slick saber. Heck I think most of them look real nice.
Got two GB specials on the way, so we'll see soon, I hope.  Wink

Best of luck!!! I know I'm freaking out!

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
BR Dominix v2

Lord_Fitz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 01:22:23 AM »

Just got my second grab bag in today.  From what I have seen I believe that it is a Dark standard issue with vertical grooves.  It is amazing to hold! The vertical grooves really make it feel like it is not going to slip at all.

1 of : Grab Bag Sabers
[Blade Choice:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Select Color:Blazing Red]
[Install Batteries:No Thanks, Got My Own] (batteries came anyways and had a velcro strap around them to stop any slippage of the pack)
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]

The red is gorgeous in the dark but is kind of washed out in the light compared to Guardian Blue. 

Ceiling light on

Ceiling light off sun is setting

Side by side with the Standard Issue in Guardian Blue

Side by side sabers off

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: