Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber spinning at the camera!  (Read 2309 times)
darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« on: January 28, 2011, 07:10:28 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M402bKT7-lw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M402bKT7-lw</a>

My first attempt at a saber twirling video using some self taught techniques and basics from banditcar on youtube, I think I do alright so far Smiley

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:35:41 AM »

Very nice. I'd add some music though.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 02:39:38 AM »

Nice job! Paul (Banditcar, aka ANAKIN SKYWALKER on FX-Sabers) is a good guy. If you get a chance pick up his DVD.

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 03:10:42 AM »

Very nice. I'd ahed it a couple times with the song playingdd some music though.

No music? Odd, I picked a song and put it on there lol, even watched it a couple times with the song

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 04:15:57 AM »

Very nice. I'd ahed it a couple times with the song playingdd some music though.

No music? Odd, I picked a song and put it on there lol, even watched it a couple times with the song

Hum. I must of had headphones plugged in. I tend to leave them plugged in even if I'm not using them. lol.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

MaulKiller
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 06:26:52 PM »

Its okay except for the darkness and its not very fluid in its playback. maybe go out right at sunset and do another or get a new camcorder.  Either way your doing well my friend

Strength that is never touched by ruthlessness is touchingly irresponsible--Darth Vectivus

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 07:20:21 AM »

Its okay except for the darkness and its not very fluid in its playback. maybe go out right at sunset and do another or get a new camcorder.  Either way your doing well my friend

Oh I know, it's the only video recording device I have, and it's a cheapo $40 mp3 player :p

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: