Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark liberator emmitor compatability???  (Read 600 times)
erich0942
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 07, 2012, 03:22:02 AM »

Hi my name is ethan and I'm wanting to buy my first saber. Naturally i want one from the Ultrsaber line up. i was wondering about the emmitter for the dark liberator. I was wanting to put that emmitor on a daminix v2 le or the v3 Le. I was wondering if that was at all possible ?? Anyone who could give me an answer or any info it would be greatly apreciated.

Ps. could anyone tell me if US is gonna be making any open face crystal models any time soon??

Catalyst - Blazing red!!

Ex Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:27:44 AM »

Hi my name is ethan and I'm wanting to buy my first saber. Naturally i want one from the Ultrsaber line up. i was wondering about the emmitter for the dark liberator. I was wanting to put that emmitor on a daminix v2 le or the v3 Le. I was wondering if that was at all possible ?? Anyone who could give me an answer or any info it would be greatly apreciated.

Ps. could anyone tell me if US is gonna be making any open face crystal models any time soon??

The answer is no.

Sabers like the Liberator and Dominix do not have removable emitters. The emitters and body are all one solid piece of aluminum, with only the pommel being removable. The "higher end" (usually over $125 or so) sabers are more modular and have removable emitters and whatnot.

Liberator - Arctic Blue
[||___|___|o__|:|:|

erich0942
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 05:42:49 AM »

dang that sucks... got any suggestions for windowed or vented emitters??

Catalyst - Blazing red!!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 06:52:52 AM »

The Overlord, War Glaive, Archon with neck replaced with a coupler.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: