Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Don't Hate Me - Need Help Installing Joe Jedi into US  (Read 1239 times)
Niassa
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 31

Niassa - Lady of the Force's Will

« on: February 09, 2012, 06:11:18 PM »

Ok, so I previously asked if a board from an MR Saber Construction Set could be put into a US. The answer was yes. But that was it.

Does anyone have some (relatively) detailed instructions on how to go about installing the Joe Jedi board into a US? I have a V3 Prophecy, though I probably won't put it in this one - I will eventually send that back for conversion to Obsidian with FoC. I just ordered two Grab Bag sabers, and since I have two boards, I'll probably put them in those ones so I can have fun on the cheap with friends.

Here are my requests/questions/requirements/notes:

Note - I have already freed the components from the MR kits with no damage (I was seriously disappointed that the MR kit pommels weren't compatible with US sabers - Boo MR!). I have all original components.
Request - I would LIKE to use the US LED components - all other parts are open season. If that's simply not possible, let me know and I'll use the MR ones since they're not so bad with a US blade.
Question - Can I convert the MR electronics to take the Li batts from US?

I don't need to have access to the color switch if I'm forced to go with the MR LED setup, I can "set and forget" unless you have a good way to go about adding it. Anything you guys have is great.

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
SRD Prophecy v3
GB Liberator v2 - 616 Sound
BR Dominix v2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: