Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Order placement  (Read 569 times)
Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« on: February 09, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »

So I placed and order for my Dark War Glaive with Fire Orange and all the cool little features on  February 6, 2012 at 12:04:00 PM PST, it states that my order has been shipped. I did the Shipping Speed: FedEx 2DayŽ and now my raffle prize has arrived before my order has. How is that possible, did my order nor get shipped? The tracking number provided was actually the tracking for my raffle prize and not my order bought. So please, a little clarity on the situation will be most appreciated. Please.
Also it states, Your items shipped on Tue Feb 7 00:00:00 PST 2012 via UPS : 03 , since it says items, you think that my placed order was sent the same day?

May the Force lead you to victory.
May your victory lead you to power.
May your power be everlasting.
---------------------------------------------
Darkside Points

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 10:02:41 PM »

This is a question for Deep and the company.  This site is not designed for customer support.  Please send an email of your questions to Deep at [email protected].  Be sure to include order numbers and shipping information when you order.  Also, selecting two day shipping does not mean your item will get off the production floor faster.  Every item still has a 2 - 3 week build time, then it will be shipped.

Again, for more specific answers to your questions please contact Deep.

Cheers.

Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 10:08:09 PM »

I have already emailed my situation to [email protected]. I recieved myRaffle prize today though and it is spectaular, check out the pictures in Anouncements under Raffle Winners. It is just fantastic.

May the Force lead you to victory.
May your victory lead you to power.
May your power be everlasting.
---------------------------------------------
Darkside Points

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: