Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Adegan Silver SI with LEE filters  (Read 1911 times)
derpmeister66
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: February 11, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »

Rather than just be a thread showing the simple saber I got I thought I'd make this thread to kind of help others decide on a Silver blade color and what options it offers with LEE filters.  I'm also open to suggestions from everyone else on colors, if you want to see what different color combinations look like then I'll be glad to cut out some more LEE filters and post some pictures.

I'll repost what I had in my review thread, but I'll also list the color combinations I used for those.

Standard Adegan Silver as most people have seen.  I use a regular Mid Grade 32" blade.

Light green done with the included yellow filter from Ultra Sabers but used together with LEE filter Old Steel Blue

Using different thin blue filters can give a lot of different green colors.  I haven't tried any of the LEE yellow filters yet so if you want to see those be sure to ask.

Silvery blue, kinda like this color a lot as it looks really nice in person.  This was done using a single mist blue disc and a single cosmetic aqua blue disc.  However you can get a similar effect as well using the included light blue disc from ultra sabers and the mist blue disc, the color will be less bright though using one of the included filters.

Red using a single Light Red filter.  As I said in my review thread reds don't work too well.

As said before if you have any color suggestions/requests just ask and I'll post them.  If you do request a color or colors would you like the image to be how a camera usually sees it, how the human eye would see it, or both?

ricochettinman
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 02:34:50 PM »

Could you post pics of all of the forum only colors?
Hot Pink
Dark Violet Amethist
Banes Heart (magenta)
Emerald Green
Sentinel Yellow

Dark Side Points Appreciated
Current Arsenal Phantasm initiate blue and green
Aeon v2 rgb

I give out random points. If you're more light, I give light... more dark, I give dark :-)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: