Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Are they ever gonna release this?  (Read 32812 times)
Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 08:03:38 PM »

Well, I didn't had to buy a new computer to have a good one for TOR : a 3 year old Mac Book Pro. Kind of a really nice thing that can run Oblivion nicely. But then, the fall. My Mac Book Pro blew up. Graphic card issues : all is running but the screen. And I can tell you that without screen, it's really hard to do anything Wink

So yeah, tomorrow I will have a new one. 'cause my 3-years-old fellow deserve its retirement. I will try to make it repaired (100% took by Apple, 'cause its a fabrication issue, if I have understood what they told me.) so that I will give it to one of my sisters that haven't got a computer.

But I will have a killer one Grin

So yeah, TOR in maximum on everything : my head will blow up when it will be playable.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 07:52:32 AM »

Okay, I just came across this, and IT PISSES ME THE HELL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

No telling if it's true or not, but I hope it's not, because that is TO DAMN LONG TO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not to mention, Bioware promised us a 2011 Launch Date, and that reeks just a little to much of procrastination.... for me to swallow............  Undecided  Angry

but I'll let y'all see this for yourselves and make a decision in your own minds.............

(Supposed Release Date: Christmas Day 2011)

http://www.gamebandits.com/news/pc/star-wars-the-old-republic-voice-actor-reveals-christmas-release-09161/

If this is True, it =  Horse S#*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 08:00:35 AM »

that has already been mis proven. The actor was told the game would be out before Christmas, not on.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 08:12:32 AM »

that has already been mis proven. The actor was told the game would be out before Christmas, not on.

oh okay.......... Good.......Very Good......... Now I can start to calm down a little, I'm gonna go burn some Ewoks, then it's Sith Beddy By Time Wink

Thanks For The Info Swam Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 09:58:42 AM »

Well, I personally think that it's not trustable.

For one simple reason : the NDA signed by ALL those who have informations on TOR.

If this actor has told something that can break the NDA, he will have some little problems on a legal aspect with Bioware and EA.

And "before Christmas" is quite vague. Especially when Bioware has said that the game will be released for the 2nd half of 2011.

Two weeks from now is before Christmas Wink

Just be patient guys ! Try my method : each night, sacrifice an Ewok to the Dark Gods of Bioware for they announce the game's release date.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 04:43:49 PM »

Try my method : each night, sacrifice an Ewok to the Dark Gods of Bioware for they announce the game's release date.

Ahhh, You Are Very Right Indeed, My Brother In Darkness.......... Sacrificing Ewoks Does Make One Feel SO MUCH BETTER.................  Grin

(This Pic Is Back By Popular Demand)

Exar_Ragnok
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

I will succeed through the Force it brings power.

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2011, 03:04:04 AM »

This game will be good or Bioware is done but Bioware has a high precedent and I feel like we will get a good game hopefully there is a flat fee of like $300 because I really can't pay $15 monthly it would bankrupt me and would add up way to fast. Also anybody who really thinks they need a special computer for gaming you can find a decent gaming computer on Amazon for around $500 that is cheap all of alien wares stuff is like $1500 plus but you pay for quality. So I suggest buy this $500 computer then instead of buying a huge $1000 monitor buy a $6 HDMI CABLE AND HOOK THE PC UP TO YOUR TV. Problem solved if you have a good tv that is Wink

Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2011, 05:05:22 AM »

ug if you want good gaming computers cheep. newegg.com

Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 09:36:44 AM »

i just hope 2 things 1 that it doesnt have a monthly fee and if it does really cheap like 7 bucks or somethin (kinda like how xbox live used to be) and 2 that they dont do effing KOTOR style combat. I got KOTOR and tbh i was a little dissapointed with it where i though combat would be more like the clone wars game for xbox (the one with Anakin talking to Ulic Qel-Droma)

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »

ok heads up people! it is 99% confirmed that pre order info is being put out by bioware this Thursday at comic con! Box art was leaked and due to changes at amazon and a few other major retailers the pre order info is being set up.

Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 11:54:48 PM »

ok heads up people! it is 99% confirmed that pre order info is being put out by bioware this Thursday at comic con! Box art was leaked and due to changes at amazon and a few other major retailers the pre order info is being set up.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 12:48:57 AM »

This is too good to be true!  I can't wait to see it fully confirmed  Grin

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2011, 05:02:09 AM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I Just Had A Serious Nerdgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Hey Swam, is there any way you could give us a link to that leaked box art?!?!?!?  I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2011, 05:22:51 AM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I Just Had A Serious Nerdgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Hey Swam, is there any way you could give us a link to that leaked box art?!?!?!?  I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
haha same here i would love to see the link

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2011, 07:10:23 AM »

ill see if i can find a better picture but this is it.

there!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:16:40 AM by swam » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: