Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Are they ever gonna release this?  (Read 32810 times)
Darth Andronikus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2011, 05:13:13 PM »

that cover art looks amazing and i think i'm gonna have to go for the collectors edition it just looks so cool i just cant wait!!!

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 07:34:04 PM »

http://www.swtor.com/preorder
Also official minimum hardware specs are:
OS
Windows XP, Vista/7
CPU
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better · Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
RAM
Windows XP: 1.5GB · Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB · PCs using a built-in graphical chipset, 2GB RAM recommended.
Video
ATI X1800 or better* · nVidia 7800 or better* · Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better*
DVD-ROM
8x or better *Minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM and Shader 3.0 or better support.

I think my computer just might be able to play this thing.  I'm not 100% sure, though.

Thank You Very Much For Posting These Specs For Us To See and Compare To Our PC's Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The Dark Lord of the Sith is going to be a Noob now, and ask (what I'm sure is an obvious answer to a lot of you) a question......

Here's my PC's general specs:

It's an HP

It got a 3.5 rating on the "Windows Experience Rating" (what ever the hell that means lol)

(To Give More Specifics To This I Present The Following):

Processor:  Calculations Per Second  6.3

Memory (RAM): Memory Operations Per Second  6.3

Graphics: Desktop Performance For Windows Aero  3.9

Gaming Graphics: 3D Business and Gaming Graphics Performance  3.5

Primary Hard Disk: Disk Transfer Rate  5.9

(I found something that said that the scores range anywhere from: 1.0 to 7.9)

It Has a Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU E5500 @ 2.80 GHz 2.80 GHz (whatever the hell all that means lol)

7 GB's of RAM (it calls it "Installed Memory", I'm assuming that's just the technical name for RAM and doesn't specify any uniqueness)

I'm running on a 64-Bit Operating System

Windows 7 Home Premium

(I honestly don't understand computers enough to understand whether my PC will be okay or not  Undecided..............)

(can someone who is far more knowledgeable than myself, please tell me if My PC is going to be okay (for sure) at least by the minimum standards for the game)

Also on a side note:

I thought that we might get a release date today, because of the pre orders, but I guess not  Undecided......................
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:12:24 PM by The Dark Lord Wraith » Logged

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »

Didn't you post this already and I told you you'll be fine?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »

Didn't you post this already and I told you you'll be fine?

Yes, and Yes You Did, But We Didn't Know The Exact Specs, and My Anal Retentive Brain Won't Allow Me To Breathe Easy Until I Know For Sure (By Confirmed Specs Wink )

Anxiety:  But Another Path To The Dark Side lmao  Undecided...........................

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2011, 10:11:51 PM »

Yes, and Yes You Did, But We Didn't Know The Exact Specs, and My Anal Retentive Brain Won't Allow Me To Breathe Easy Until I Know For Sure (By Confirmed Specs Wink )

Anxiety:  But Another Path To The Dark Side lmao  Undecided...........................

I see. It's OK we love you anyway. Cheesy

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2011, 04:28:41 AM »

I see. It's OK we love you anyway. Cheesy

Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Wink

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2011, 11:44:19 AM »

it sucks that this game will not be out for xbox.   Cry

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2011, 07:34:42 PM »

it sucks that this game will not be out for xbox.   Cry

I agree.....  Undecided

Hell, they could put it on the PS3 for sure if they wanted to (there is a attachment for a mouse and keyboard for the PS3, that I saw at movie trading company just the other day), wouldn't be hard at all, and you could enjoy the game from the comfort of your couch (well maybe that's not a good thing...... I might never get up lol  Undecided..............)

and if they could figure out a way to combine the two servers (for PC and what would be PS3) , that would be EPIC  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2011, 09:06:43 PM »

I agree.....  Undecided

Hell, they could put it on the PS3 for sure if they wanted to (there is a attachment for a mouse and keyboard for the PS3, that I saw at movie trading company just the other day), wouldn't be hard at all, and you could enjoy the game from the comfort of your couch (well maybe that's not a good thing...... I might never get up lol  Undecided..............)

and if they could figure out a way to combine the two servers (for PC and what would be PS3) , that would be EPIC  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally agree. i would be stuck to my couch also all the time if thiss were to happen lol

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2011, 12:13:46 AM »

Well, first they correct the big mistake to forget Mac users and we'll see if they can put this game on Xbox and PS, ok guys ?  Grin

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »

Well, first they correct the big mistake to forget Mac users and we'll see if they can put this game on Xbox and PS, ok guys ?  Grin

I could be wrong, but I think I remember seeing somebody saying that the game is going to be compatible for MAC at launch Wink 

(Like I Said, (Don't Hold Me To It) I Could Be Wrong, But I Could Swear I Herd Somebody Say It Was Gonna Be Okay For Mac)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2011, 11:52:29 PM »

Darth Wraith is in fact correct.  I ordered from Amazon and I double checked that it was indeed compatible as it advertised.  Good news for you and I Jodaan!!!

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2011, 01:38:19 AM »

I know several of the bioware people play tor on macs, but they may have said something about needing something to run it. I will try and find the quote.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2011, 11:22:58 AM »

Darth Wraith is in fact correct.  I ordered from Amazon and I double checked that it was indeed compatible as it advertised.  Good news for you and I Jodaan!!!

I hope this is indeed the case!  If you're not playing, I'd have no one to play with - likely I would slip to the Dark Side and team up with Lord Wraith Wink

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2011, 07:56:24 PM »

I hope this is indeed the case!  If you're not playing, I'd have no one to play with - likely I would slip to the Dark Side and team up with Lord Wraith Wink

(Beings Making Plans To Sabatoge Mac Compatibility)  lmao  Tongue Wink

But in all seriousness...  Whenever Possible, I Would Have To Say That It Is About A BILLION TIMES Better of an Experience Playing A PC Game on a MAC Compared to a PC... Wink

If you have a relatively up to date MAC, it's nearly like putting a XBOX 360 game into a XBOX 360 Wink (You Don't Have To Worry About Graphics Cards, and RAM, and All The Other Headaches That Go Hand In Hand With PC Gaming...) 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: