• Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Truth  (Read 2615 times)
wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« on: February 03, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »

Amplus Vir has only one task, to save as many jedi younglings from the fight.
The jedi academy that was once is no more, and he was tasked to safe guarding them.
He never really cared much about the young ones, he wanted to be in the fight, to
put up defense with the other jedi knights. But why him? Why choose him to take this
young ones to safety? "They need me back there," he thought "they'll be outnumbered!"
A young child pulled at his sleeve, "where are we going?" With a bit of irritation that
he is torn between two responsibilities he answered calmly, "somewhere safe child."
Suddenly a scream of panic at the front line when a blaster fire hit two young ones,
they died instantly. "No!" he cried, and leaped forward to find four storm troopers
at the ready, he blocked their fire like flinging away flies and cut them through.

Leading the children to a shuttle, he saw that the clones are closing in the last remaining
jedis holding the line. Making his way up the cockpit and telling the captain, "leave for
Coruscant, take this holocron and report what happend here." the captain saluted
and turned the console on for take off. He passed by the younglings, the hope of a brighter
future was with them, he looked at each one and said the phrase that have been uttered many
times since the beginning. "May the force be with you."

He returned to the battle grounds to find some of his dear comrades gasping or dead.
His anger boiled, lightning crackled at his fist, but he held and controled this anger.
Turning it to energy to feed the light of the force inside him. He charged at the line of troopers
engaging the other jedis as he cut down two of them, making way for the other knight
to follow suit. Swinging his blade efficiently and without stopping using the force, he beheaded
the other trooper and sliced its companion in half. Blocking blaster fire he slipped down
to sink his saber at the chest of the clone and kicked him back at three more. He threw
his saber as a boomerang and hit all three clean in the midsection. The other knights have been
cleaning stranglers when a sith confronted him carrying a dead jedi, "We meet again Amplus."

Lightsaber clash, sizzling for each friction caused by the close contact. They parried
away, gauging the others strength and will. She charges first, he second, and a twirl of
dancing light echoed in the battlefield. Trying to behead her target she sent her blade
beneath her hand for the kill, but her quarry is fast and blocked. He tried to turn her blade
against her by back handing his blade and turned, but the woman punched him in the face
squarely and was taken a back by it. He spat blood, and a tooth, the woman smirked.
This time he charged, swinging at her, she couldn't see where the blade intended to hit,
but she used the dark side of the force to lash out lightning at her foe.

He backed away with his arm taking the weight of the force, he pushed back, she lurched
more to him with pure anger. With his feet slipping, he was thrown back to where he
came from. Looking at her with remorseful eyes but determined to finish this fight.

"You should've not come back," the woman before him spoke, "this is
where the beginning meets its end." She charged at him with force,  he blocked again
from the brutal clash that made his saber burn his beard. "I wanted to end this
madness!" he punched her abdomen, reeling from the pain she back flipped from
the contact and regained her ground. "You know very well that one can't undo the
past, for it only ends in vain." she attacked low, then an upper cut to maim her
opponent. He blocked fast, while searching for an opening. "you saved me before,
and now I'm returning the favor!" he slid his saber behind him while she attacked
from midair, she saw the blade coming at her that there was no time to evade.

The lightsaber has cut its mark.

She lay there facing the blacken sky, contemplating her life as she felt the pain of
her leg and arms having been cut. Facing her was man, a man she dearly loved for all time has
given her. "You knew this was how it will end," he said, kneeling down to her. She looked at his
sad eyes, "the council would not approve of me, and my anger with them lead me to this,"
"I loved you more than anything." His hand behind her head, he looked to see eyes of a
sith with tears flowing down.

"I know, and so do I."

Kei-na always stood behind the pillars of the training grounds waiting for her prey,
a young budding jedi knight named Amplus "always passed this way in an afternoon
like this beautiful" she thought. Sure enough, a presence felt nearing her proximity is a sure
sign that the target is closing in. She readied herself, and then... Pounced on the unsuspecting
prey! "Gotcha!" she yelled, as they rolled and laughed at the soft grass of the
training ground. "You were waiting for me here?" he said laughing, tickling her sides to
make her cry. "This is punishment for pouncing on me! Force tickle!"
They watched the moons pass by their planet, and facing him did she notice the calmness
in his face. A pure bliss of joy entered her, a strong emotion she could not hold for this
moment. "If I turn to the dark side, will you come after me and save me?" she asked.
"Even if it means to kill you!" he kidded her, and tickled her again "why ask such a thing?"

"That I may know you have loved me."  

« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 02:22:35 AM by wasd999 » Logged

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 01:53:25 AM »

This write up is for Amplus Vir, thank you for taking my offer!

"*UPDATED! Switched the story construction, it was confusing to read the first time!"

I'm sorry about the first posting, It was "Amplus Vir's" request. Not "Kaiden Shardsbane's".
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 02:28:00 AM by wasd999 » Logged

Amplus Vir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 08:48:33 PM »

Wow AWESOME thanks so much!

I am a grey Jedi. I do not owe my allegiance to the Republic or the Empire.

Amplus Vir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 09:35:01 PM »

I might just have to make a little movie out of this!!!!

I am a grey Jedi. I do not owe my allegiance to the Republic or the Empire.

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 10:45:24 PM »

I might just have to make a little movie out of this!!!!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it!  Grin

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 04:25:18 AM »

It does make me sad at the end part were I actually shed a tear while
typing out my thoughts... 

It can be very disturbing yet very calming to read the final curtain close
at such dramatic sequence...

*Huhu...  Cry

Pages: [1]   Go Up