Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Words of Silence  (Read 2721 times)
wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« on: February 04, 2011, 02:48:22 AM »

At the Severun Cantina, Kaodan always gets what he wanted. Being the big bouncer
of this Cantina that belongs to a Rhodian that was a bounty hunter before, he gets
all the girls and never denied of free drinks from the rowdy customers. One of those
ordinary evenings at the cantina where arguing pirates shoot each other and free-for-all
knock out beats every one tired for home leaving the cantina to the bartender and droid
cleaner. "That cantina rat, Dnem, should know where to settle his rotten body," he said
to the bartender, cleaning as he goes "he made us clean up after him!"

"I agree with you, but then again, isn't it your job to avoid such brainticks?" the bartender
making a point. Looking through a glass and seeing the P'w'eck frown at him. "You got a point."
The droid went outside to go to its charging station while the bartender locks up the windows.
"I'll fix the tables after you leave, and place the keys on the shelf," he instructed.
"Tomorrow afternoon then," facing the exit, I hope no more dead rats then."

Fixing the tables is a chore only Kaodan can handle, the bartender has to soft a hand to do
such labor. While busy with his chore, someone came in the front door. "Cantina is closed you
void-brain, can't you read human hologram signs
?" without looking at the stranger.
"I don't have to, I can read it very well," said the figure, surprised that someone knew
to speak his native tongue, he stood up and asked with his fist gripping. "Who are you?"

He offered a drink to this fellow and resumed to sit beside him, "I have not heard anyone
speak my language, even so to say it with fluency, eh
?" he complimented.
"I have my own ways of knowing things, its just that I need someone to understand." as the
stranger gulps on his drink. "What did you come here for my friend? It has been a long time,"
the reptilian replied. "I need a ride out of this soon-to-be-asteroid, can you take me?" speaking
in human tongue, "That depends, got 10,000 credits?" Kaodan asked with a smile.
"Money is no problem, its getting me out of here that you should be worried about."
"Then its a deal, tomorrow wait for me at section 9, cross 5 of this cantina." writhing his
tongue in the air. The stranger looked at him in the eye, turned, and left the cantina.

"Such a weird fellow, a wandering jedi..."

The jedi council are meeting regarding the death of a jedi on a counter attack against the
Empire's last struggle against the New Republic. "He was not seen nor sensed by us master,"
a jedi knight reported "he could've been taken alive, it's what we can conclude." "That's not possible,
I saw him fell before my eyes, Tristan Arcturial died!" a grieving master not wanting to see his fallen
comrade's body disappear to nowhere. "I want that place searched! We can't just leave his
physical body lay to rot in the sun!" the jedi knight bowed to the masters and left the council chamber.
"You seem disturbed Master Gurka, we know the sad fate of our fellow jedi, but we cannot let
his death hinder the lives of others to move forward." Gurka cringed, but fell silent.

Meeting with the "wandering jedi" as Kaodan calls his long time partner, Tristen, at the hangar
of his stealthy ship. Looking at his chrono watch, it is three minutes before his scheduled arrival.
"Greetings, my friend!" a fellow behind the entrance of his hangar yelled, "everything in order?"
"Yes, and three minutes early, I must applaud to your jedi discipline Tristen," walking to meet the
jedi, "you must have hard time getting here, no?" Seeing the jedi breath with effort, "we must leave
now!" he dragged the reptilian on board just in time to dodge a blaster bolt frying a panel.
"There's the creep! Get 'im!" yelled the Rhodian, Kaodan's boss is chasing after him.

Knowing that Kaodan needed time to prep up, Tristan went to confront the crowd outside.
"Stop!" trying to compel a command on their weak willed minds, but it wasn't enough.
"Give back my bouncer, and we'll let you live your miserable life, frack!" the Rhodian yelled not knowing
who he was talking to. "Let me first teach you a lesson," he summoned his lightsaber from his belt
and activated it, "lesson one!" He suddenly teleports himself in the middle of the group and sliced
through all five creatrures behind the Rhodian. With all his henchmen dead cut in half the Rhodian
froze in fear, trembling before the jedi. Tristan stared at his dark oblique eyes, "Lesson two, never insult
a jedi when he's in a hurry." The Rhodian fainted at his feet, shaking still.

"Everything okay down there?" Kaodan called, "we're ready to go." Walking up the ramp,
Tristan peeked again to see the Rhodian still shaking, face on the ground, and continued in.
The ship launched out of the hangar and gliding along atop the buildings and houses of the
surrounding area. "You never told me where to go, I don't fly without coordinates," Kaodan
telling the jedi with a puzzled look. "Head to Adumar, I'll add 5,000 credits along the way." assuring
Kaodan he knows where he's going.

Coming out of the jump, entering space sector of Adumar was a welcome sight to two dwarfed
beings in a small can of a ship against the size of the planet. "Entering space port," Kaodan spoke
in human language, or rather a crude version of it. "Specify name, ship registry and the nature of
your visit." a female voice spoke on the ships radio console. Having prepared papers for the trip,
Kaodan began searching for the requirements when Tristan interjected. Tristan was meditating deeply
when he spoke these words...

"You don't need our Identification."

Having parked the ship beside a slot within the busy port, the two best of friends said goodbyes.
"Take care of yourself jedi," with a faltering voice "you have much respect from me having taught
all I know in life
." With affection, the jedi hugged his buddy "take care lizard." The reptile hugged
him back, albeit tighter for calling him "lizard". Staying along side the port seeing his good friend's ship
disappear in the horizon, feeling glad that even though how lonely a jedi could be, he can still find
someone out in the galaxy that'll be at his side.

Walking up the platform to the main street, searching for a familiar building that'll lead him to a
known jedi ally that he believed would take on the story he's about to reveal. "Does a person named
Jared live here?" he asked a creature unknown to him. "Yes, he lives up the 356th floor," replied
the creature. Inside the elevator, he got a good view of the city with the sun setting. He felt the
warmness on his skin energizing him for what is to come.

Jared is contemplating on his private balcony when he felt someone reached out in the force.
He instinctively let his thoughts connect with the force to know what is behind it, and heard a voice
"he is among us!" Interrupted by a knock on the door, he already knew who was behind it,
"come in Tristan, I know now what you wish to say" as he turned to look with concern.
"Why did you use your illusion on master Garuka?" searching his face for an answer.

"For he is a sith lord among us."

Evening came and two guards are at their station guarding the housing complex of the jedi master
Garuka Meldor, they were standing when they saw two male humans approach. "This is a private
sector of the jedi order, please retur..." Tristan already hijacked their minds after they finished
the sentence, and fell to the ground sleeping. "That should keep them from bothering us."
The two made their way outside the walls of the structure while masking their presence from
the sith. Climbing up the open viewing area of the room where the unsuspecting sith communicating
with a rogue trooper through a holographic device.

Upon hearing a familiar sound, the sith turned to see a lightsaber pointed at his face.
"Surrender, sith lord Garuka and we will spare you." Laughing and mocking them he says
"You?! Tristan? Are you not dead for galaxies sake? You come now and challenge me?"
he points at Jared with his flaring eyes of anger, "and you, weakling! What business do you
have with me? Or do you have intentions to join the dark side?" he mockingly teased the
young jedi. "Never, I will not bare my soul to hatred," looking the sith lord in the eye,
"your terror ends tonight." The sith screamed loud and lurched with lightning through out
his body, Tristan backed off and blocked the lightning his saber. Jared brought out his saber
and went for the sith, slashing for the sith's torso.

The sith used just his hands to block the lightsaber to Jareds suprise, and a backhand made
contact with his face. He backed off, then did an up sweep to cut of the right arm, but that to
was blocked and the sith retaliated with force lightning on Jared. "Argh!" he cried in agony,
as the sith overpowered him. Tristan went behind and struck the sith, but the sith proved to
fast and blocked, throwing Jared at the wall, limping and hurt. "You have worried me back
there young man," the sith greening from end to end "You should be honored that a sith
like me even has compassion towards a jedi!" he pushed Tristan back, hitting the wall and
letting go of his saber. The sith standing in front of him covering him with his ominous shadow.

"Join me, Tristan, and more power can be yours!" inviting him while electrocuting him.
"No!... Agh!... I won't... join!" he said as he curled in pain, "Fool! I give you a chance to redeem
your lowly self, don't you want to kill me? Then join the dark side, or die!" Jared regaining his
composure activated his saber and threw it with all his might at the sith, using all the force
could bestow on him. But the sith felt him, and turned to stop the saber in midair.

"Two masters can't even touch my cloak?!" he laughed at the two sprawled on the ground.
Suddenly Tristan was fading away from the wall he was pinned down, surprised the sith
stepped back from what he saw. "Tristan! Show your weak self! I can sense you!" he cried
out, scanning the room for him. Jared to can feel his presence in the force, but is not sure
whether the man has dissipated into thin air. "I am here," a light saber across the room suddenly
showed itself with no arms nor body holding it. "This time, I'm serious."

The sith unleashed his saber from his cloak, and jumped at the ghost in front of him.
The lightsaber twirled in midair, clashing and blocking the pathetic efforts of the sith lord to
maim the ghost, he might as well be cutting air. Trying to stop the wave of furious attacks by
ghost's lightsaber, he surged a force lightning at it, to no effect. "How did you ascend?!" the sith
lord looking puzzled and frustrated, "HOW!"

Jared stood and grabed his saber to join the fight, but a voice inside him told him not to.
The sith is now held locked with the ghost's lightsaber, "give up now, Garuka?" the Tristan
ghost speaking. "I will die first before you can even make me!" gritting his bloody teeth.
"So be it," Tristan looking deep inside the sith, seeing all his hatred and anger against the
jedis that he can no longer spare him, "goodbye, master."

He cut the sith's head through with sith's own lightsaber, and it's head and body fell from
the viewing area to the ground bellow. Tristan's body is solidifying again when Jared caught him
falling to his arms. "Are you all right?" examining Tristan's body, burns covered his body but
he'll make it through. "It's over, I have done what I should have long ago," telling Jared as
he lay on the floor. "Don't speak, allow me to call for help," Tristan gripped his hands "No,
don't. Keep it this way, I'm better off dead to the academy than living."

After days of recuperating at Jared's house, Tristan once again is ready to leave for another
planet. "Are you sure you don't want to report "alive" at the council?" he asked, "why do I get
the credit of striking down a sith?" Tristan looked at him, "Don't you want to be a master?
Here you are, as one of them!" Jared looked down the plaza's tiles in at the city's square,
"Alright, but I hope you won't have to get in trouble for that!"

"Then do me a favor my friend, use words of silence."

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 05:37:39 AM by wasd999 » Logged

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 05:38:31 AM »

I don't know, but the title and ending sounds too cheesy...

What do you think guys?

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 01:17:19 AM »

I like it!!!  Sorry I haven't given you feedback yet.  I haven't had time to read it 'till now.  I like how Tristan ascended at the end there.  And no, I don't mind the name.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 01:30:32 AM »

I like the name. It's not cheesy at all.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 01:40:39 AM »

Now I'm kinda interested in writing some character stories.  Any suggestions as to how I might get started?

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 11:42:35 PM »

Wow, you're asking me? I'm honored! *sniff~

You can start by imagining his/her voice, the template of every
character is the sound that comes out of them.

It dictates their nature, their identity.
Then you can move on to their facial features, how old
they are, is it filled with scars? Something like that.

Having a vivid imagination of that character alive, talking
and doing the action, is breathtaking even if it only
existed in your mind...  Shocked

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: