Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth's Doodlins  (Read 26173 times)
Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -50

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 11:11:51 PM »

BenPass in b/w & color

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 12:40:27 AM »

Ohh, I can't wait for mine. I will send you a free copy of my book about Rifter and Shiro. Is that ok?

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 01:33:03 AM »

I absolutely love how it turned out! Thanks so much again!

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 05:53:22 PM »

Oh my god I want one. Grin

Great job with Ben's.

Point.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 06:58:49 PM »

Ohh, I can't wait for mine. I will send you a free copy of my book about Rifter and Shiro. Is that ok?

I'm working on yours right now. I'm hoping to build up my saber parts supply in exchange for the art, and while I really appreciate anyone's creative work, I'd prefer saber parts if possible, even busted blades would be fine so I have stuff to experiment with.

Oh my god I want one. Grin

No problem Kham, I presume a yellow blade will be in order?  Tongue Just post the details of what you'd like to have drawn. Lots of info means a more accurate picture, less info means I can go wild and come up with whatever, lol.

The que as follows
Darth Danton -complete
Darth Severus -complete
Luke -complete
BenPass -complete
Darth Rifter
Inverse Knight
Kham-Ryn Kurios

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 07:07:10 PM »

Oh ya, for the blade, can you make it black core with a purple glow? and are you doing both armored and not? or just one of the two.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »

I'm working on yours right now. I'm hoping to build up my saber parts supply in exchange for the art, and while I really appreciate anyone's creative work, I'd prefer saber parts if possible, even busted blades would be fine so I have stuff to experiment with.

No problem Kham, I presume a yellow blade will be in order?  Tongue Just post the details of what you'd like to have drawn. Lots of info means a more accurate picture, less info means I can go wild and come up with whatever, lol.

The que as follows
Darth Danton -complete
Darth Severus -complete
Luke -complete
BenPass -complete
Darth Rifter
Inverse Knight
Kham-Ryn Kurios

YAY!

Ok will do, I have to wait for M.J. to get home she has my costume designs.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 09:48:52 PM »

Oh ya, for the blade, can you make it black core with a purple glow? and are you doing both armored and not? or just one of the two.

I opted to do an armored version since you had what looked like a more warrior type of character.
the pencils

and as requested a black/purple blade

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 11:10:21 PM »

wow, thanks so much.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 11:35:44 PM »

but i have just one thing to ask. I'm sorry, but it is kinda bothering me.
The eyes, I don't know why but they look took off. Could you, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, make then the normal shaped, with fierce brown eyebrows, and hair. My character only has a lower face mask and brown hair. I should have said that since my other pictures didn't show that. If it isn't too much trouble could you do that for me? If not it is fine as is. Also can you add some sort of backround and put on a title, as I want this to be the cover art of my book. At the top the words being Star Wars and at the bottom: Prophecy Child. Again, if you can do this this will be great. i will send you my book and a part of sorts.

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 11:45:08 AM »

but i have just one thing to ask. I'm sorry, but it is kinda bothering me.
The eyes, I don't know why but they look took off. Could you, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, make then the normal shaped, with fierce brown eyebrows, and hair. My character only has a lower face mask and brown hair. I should have said that since my other pictures didn't show that. If it isn't too much trouble could you do that for me? If not it is fine as is. Also can you add some sort of backround and put on a title, as I want this to be the cover art of my book. At the top the words being Star Wars and at the bottom: Prophecy Child. Again, if you can do this this will be great. i will send you my book and a part of sorts.

Yeah, any specific details for a pic should be presented from the start, as I was going off the basic look from the HM pics you posted. I'll adjust the eyes & add hair, and while I can do the rest, what you're asking for is a full-on commission for a book cover, which gets into expensive cost, contracts and all sorts of business details I was hoping to avoid for a friendly exchange on a saber forum. So I'll make the changes on the character, but I'm going to have to pass on the rest.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 06:58:34 PM »

Thats ok. I was going to use an online publishing site that will publish copies, but I get no prophet. It is like a fan publishing site, I believe, if I understand from Benpass. So I don't think there would be any contracts or legal issues since it isn't a prophet publishing. But that's fine if you don't, I understand.

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 11:42:05 PM »

Inverse Knight

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 11:56:27 PM »

I will PM you in an hour or so Cestual. Grin

Nice job with inverse.

You kick arse.

Darth_Danton
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -11

I have seen the future and I will rule it!

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 01:06:03 AM »

You should get a job just drawing jedi!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: